1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198065518351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cyypher, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyypher

Cyypher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36389993
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198065518351

Victim profile: 76561198033045714

What happened? Description:
    User just sent friend request because of a post on csgolounge.com about trading my knives. He proceeded to try to convince me to trade him 2 knives before he bought an item on opskins that he would trade me after I gave him my knives.

I asked him why he couldn't just buy the item and then trade me the keys and the knife he was offering and he said he couldn't be sure that I would not trade them to someone else or that it would take to long to accept all of the trade requests for the 80 keys from opskins.

I will post screenshots of the chat logs.​

Provide Evidence:
    KenChat1-3.jpg are Steam chat windows proving he was wanting me to trade him my knives before he was going to trade me the skins promised in the chat. StatTrak Marble Fade Karambit and 80 keys.

I took screenshoots of his steam profile and his steam inventory showing he doesn't have the items in question. (80 keys or the Karambit)

I also uploaded screenshots of the imgur he posted in the chat. Also he posted a link to an item he said he was buying and a trade that he suggested that opskins had sent him from the purchase of the item. Yet the item never was listed as sold on OPSKINS and was never in his inventory. Even after he said they had sent the trade in the chat log.

I also uploaded a screen shot of the item that still to this minute has not been sold on OPSKINS that he said he was gonna trade me and that opskins had sent him the trade request. (KenItem.jpg)

I told he many times to buy the items and send trade offer but he said he couldnt be sure I would not trade the items to someone else. I didn't under stand his logic. I was willing to wait till he got the items and did a legitimate trade as can be displayed in chat logs. Even told him I would give him 24 hours to get all items and offer the trade.​

Attached Files:

2. Cyypher

Cyypher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36389993
    No review?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well there are a few thousand reports to go thru and not all will get reviewed.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Moving this to review
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. asd 2

asd 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26609770
    hey he did the same thing with me and I sent him 3 items and when I accused him that I checked his steam rep he deleted me these are some screen shots

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.