1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198065967224 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by WankieTheShitDemon, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WankieTheShitDemon

WankieTheShitDemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87367471
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198065967224

Victim profile: 76561198135000671

What happened? Description:
    He added me looking to buy hats off me but he did't have the metal so i reserved the items for him. About 5 hours later he contacts me saying he wants to buy the hats and taunts so he invited me to a trade he said he is rich with steam money and he said he would pay me with that. This is the first thing that raised my eye brow but i thought he would buy a wallet code of something so he ends up wanting £10 worth of stuff and then he said he has sent and it will arrive in 6 minutes and that i should accept the trade now. When he said this i knew it was a scam. i said no and he gave me 10 secs to accept or he will delete the money. I just laughed and he ended the trade and unfriended me. i re-added him so i can leave a comment on his profile
    saying he was a scammer but i forgot to submit the comment ;_; but i said i wanted to trade with him 1. so i can cancel the trade to piss him off 2. to confront him so i put my items in and then canceled the trade and confronted him in chat. At this point he was really pissed off and he said and i quote " GO AND f✿✿✿ YOU LIVE WITH YOUR f✿✿✿✿✿✿ MOMY BITH" (Proof in evidence bit) but i stayed calm and told him I've reported him on his profile so he left a comment saying "-REP f✿✿✿✿✿✿ SCAMMER"(Proof in evidence bit) and then he apprently reported me for false reporting. (not sure if he acctually did)​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 186405

the comment ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    View attachment 186406
    First Bit of Chat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View attachment 186412 Second bit of chat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Attached Files:

2. WankieTheShitDemon

WankieTheShitDemon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87367471
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report is based off assumptions and assuming the user would scam but not accepting reports around assumptions.
    Marking invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.