1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198065978402 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by DarthSatoris, Sep 18, 2014.

1. DarthSatoris

DarthSatoris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13359502
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198065978402

Victim profile: 76561197986984733

What happened? Description:
    I'm reopening this case because I remembered not too long ago that I Puushed a few screenshots during our conversation, including a statement from him that I would keep him on my friends list until I saw the money appear on my account. This is a promise he hasn't kept because he has blocked me since.

To recap from last time:

This person successfully scammed me (and several others, TWO whom I've been in contact with over this issue), and keeps doing it to several other people. Please investigate immediately.

This person saw my item on the Market, befriended me and asked if I was willing to make a trade for real money via paypal. After some time I became convinced this guy was legitimate and went through with the deal. However, since then (This happened Friday, we have Wednesday today) I have yet to receive any money from this guy. I also found out that he has blocked me on Steam, and after contacting Paypal, they have told me that I have become a victim of a scam.

Upon further reading this forum, it seems I've been victim to a known scam from in here as it has been detailed in this post: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/scam-reports-paypal-invoices.60852/

I hope this extra evidence is enough to take him down this time.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have provided several screenshots of my conversation with other people, as well as a screenshot of the accused's conversation with me (the only one I took and the only one I managed to salvage).
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the original chat agreement between you and the accused. In full screen browser.
  3. DarthSatoris

DarthSatoris New User

Steam:
    That is no longer necessary, he has already been permanently trade banned on Steam. If you could delete this report instead (because it contains personal information on both of us), that would be preferred.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I can not delete this report. But I did hide sensitive information.
  5. DarthSatoris

DarthSatoris New User

Steam: