1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198066279683 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Ster Fax, May 22, 2015.

1. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25365862
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198066279683

Victim profile: 76561198010997452
    What happened? Description:
    I added Frooty after seeing that he was selling keys for 1.9$ USD. He wanted to sell all 119 keys to me at 1.9$ USD, and I agreed. He had extensive rep on profile, but I was weary because he could just delete that rep. As such, I asked to do small batches of keys (20), and he agreed. I sent 38$ for the 20 keys, and he promptly blocked me after he received the money.​
    Provide Evidence:
    I provided chat logs that shows he blocked me after receiving money, and paypal confirmation.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. AWPer

AWPer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:103938323
    i got ur back bro , and he scammed me 185$ :) :) :)
  3. AWPer

AWPer New User

Steam:
  4. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    He posted screenshot saying he sent you the keys?
  5. AWPer

AWPer New User

Steam:
    yuppp XD and i posted all my trade history , the keys are not there
  6. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    Oh yeah i saw.
    AWPer likes this.
  7. Bac0n 2

Bac0n 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54710226
    yep scammmer sent him the money and blocked me and didnt send keys
  8. 김정일 2

김정일 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22436083
    Guys check my image, i sent an email to paypal about what happen and i got every dollar back. You guys should do it too, and report him through paypal aswell. Get his account banned for fraud.

Attached Files:

9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

We also need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.
  10. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    I have uploaded both. I opened a PayPal complaint against him and he refunded money yesterday.

I have included both Inventory history and PayPal history before and after the date. Scam happened yesterday May 22. I have not made any trades today, but as you can see in PayPal history, it includes up to today, and Steam screenshot says "1-30 of 512 history"

Attached Files:

11. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    That's nice of PayPal. I ended up opening a claim against him and he ended up refunding the money. PayPal just refunded you the money, not the seller. But that's nice of PayPal!
  12. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    I apologize for the duplicate report. I didn't understand why the post had strikethroughs, and I had copy pasted some of that info from another steamrep post so I made another post thinking there wouldn't be strikethroughs. I tried to delete the old post but then realized I couldn't delete it. Sorry!
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    PayPal needs to be unedited. If you need to hide your transactions, you can add me so I can make sure it's hidden from public view right as you post it.
    Trade history needs to be taken in Steam client.
  14. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    I see ok. I was doing it for privacy sake of the other people. I shall upload them later.
  15. Ster Fax

Ster Fax New User

Steam:
    Ok. the only thing I edited out this time was my Steam wallet $ and my login ID

Attached Files: