1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198066316121 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by monobo [S.T.K], Jan 1, 2015.

1. monobo [S.T.K]

monobo [S.T.K] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49865945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198066316121

Victim profile: 76561198059997618

What happened? Description:
    Browsing csgo lounge to sell my awp boom i saw that he was offering a mw jaguar for a mw boom which is about ~6 dollars profit and looked kinda fishy. I added him and he sayed that he agreed to give the jaguar for the boom. when i traded him at first he gave the jaguar+small adds and accepted then the trade closed and he retraded me. he put the items back and asked me if i could add some trading cards for his steam level and then he replaced it with a battle scarred predator. after i closed it at told him nice try for some weird reason he said Xd and asked for +rep​

Provide Evidence:
    screenshot added from the trade window showing he switched them (my boom picture didnt load for some weird reason) View attachment 190995 View attachment 190994 View attachment 190993

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @monobo [S.T.K], evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. monobo [S.T.K]

monobo [S.T.K] New User

Steam:
    He doesnt have any valuable items in his inventory anymore, probably sent to an alt. Also i am not sure but i think that he has been giving himself +rep on his profile from 2 alts (not sure if there his alts but probably yes) which both have jaguars and battlescarred predators. (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097636191 andhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079298397). also looking in there csgolounge profiles Long Dong Willy (the first one) is trying to do the same just with an atomic alloy and mister fisher is taking offers.
  4. Bigashanu

Bigashanu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53025196
    what the f✿✿✿ mate why the hell you want report me after you tried to scame me ??? sorry for responding so late didnt new that i would get reported from a scammer wow. ye sure you have probably fotoshoped the awp boom screen where is nothing to see man. I wanted give you ak jaguar but then you changed it to safari awp (nice screen fake) after i saw it i changed my jaguar prolly too and then you were mad. thats really chilldish man.
  5. A Fluffy Bunny

A Fluffy Bunny New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49388950
    He tried to scam me to. he wanted to buy my Bayonet Fade FN for 400 euros, he sent me and invoice and told me that the money would come to my paypal and then wanted me to trade. And obviously an invoice isint a way to send money its a bill taht u send to another person so that person pays.
  6. monobo [S.T.K]

monobo [S.T.K] New User

Steam:
    Don't try to cover it up. I have never had an awp safari mesh and i can show my trade history to prove it. also, i sent you a trade offer (which i can also show), why didnt you accept that one? also there is more proof that you have been paypal scamming
  7. Bigashanu

Bigashanu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53025196
    well dude i will not let me get banned cause scammer are mad made do something real like wtf
    pls /close threat
  8. HaschaN

HaschaN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:12773845
    tired and in desperate need of money i did not check his steamrep beforehand, now he has my knife, and i have an invoce for 48€. spread the word
  9. akfas

akfas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43532478
    I gotted his money, but yeah he issued a dispute on paypal and then declined this dispute as he sent me 3 payments and now, because of that my paypal account acces is limited...
  10. ★★★ PROCHU ★★★

★★★ PROCHU ★★★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74716964
    He SCAM me too, but i will make lowsuit from my country and catch this f✿✿✿✿✿
  11. monobo [S.T.K]

monobo [S.T.K] New User

Steam:
    he tried bribing me to remove it saying his account got hacked.

Attached Files:

12. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Tio José das Vacas
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**