1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198066951994 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tatongo [Agdorz], Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Tatongo [Agdorz] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40853307
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198066951994

Victim profile: 76561198041972343

What happened? Description:
    Basically I offered him to trade my stat track gun + p250 hive for an ak 47 blue laminate and m4a4 zirika. He started talking too much and trying to get different offers or whatever and got me ancious. After that he we agreed on it and suddenly he changed something, but he spammed so much the agree button that i couldn't notice the change on the text chat. So I accepted and I later regreted of my desicion. He had change the zebra for the zirka.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hope this is enough evidences. Thanks for reading.​

Attached Files:

2. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
  3. yow mamma

yow mamma New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55186726
    so first things first you're the person that should be aware of how trades work, you should of seen what he implemented in his trade, me personaly wouldn't say thats a trade scam aptempt but just a guy that saw an opurtonity in one diferent guy that is stupid for not watching the diferent items he putted in trade, im still trying to figure it out how you can be so stupid at the point from not seing that he putted an diferent weapon. compliments: yow mamma
    BlaBlaWhiskasSaquetas likes this.
  4. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
    The guy was making me so nervous. Every time I try to get him through a final offer, he would give excuses on why I should give him more than my final offer. He would make me impacient, that was his objective. As soon as he changed the item I wasn't really aware because as I said before "He spammed the agree button" and that spammed the chat, not letting me know what he changed. This things could happen to anyone. I also was distracted multitasking and talking to someone through Skype. Also, is not polite to go into a victims post and call him stupid for a mistake ANYBODY can make. So kindly, go f✿✿✿ yourself.
  5. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
    HAHAHA, that's funny
    Btw, to any admin, he is a friend of the scammer. Do not trust him.
    http://imgur.com/HaHrsvU
  6. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
    Tell your friend that I'm willing to close this report and steam report if we trade our items back.
  7. yow mamma

yow mamma New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55186726
    yes im friend of him i admit yes i have items (because i asked him since im trying to get an awp graphite and i have already an awp red line) does this make me an accomplice (of a thing that isnt even an scam or attemp scam just one person being dumb at the point of not seeing what he putted on trade) NO! and from what he said to me is that he didnt uick switch he actualy left the items for arround 1 minute and youre screenshot says the thing im telling , you lost all of youre reaon since you told me to f✿✿✿ off , im not gonna loose anymore time of my life for something so litle and so childish.
  8. BlaBlaWhiskasSaquetas

BlaBlaWhiskasSaquetas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53343133
    First it's not a scam and not a quick switch because i took a minute till he accepted the trade he had enough time to confirm the trade. Second he was paying low for the skins and i asked him to had a 4 cent skins after we stooped negotiating i changed the guns and he asked me for the guns for one trade that he wanted to make!
  9. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello all,

Go wherever else you like for discussion, but reports are NOT intended as a discussion thread or debate, so please don't turn this into one. If you have something constructive to add, like EVIDENCE that proves or disproves the report, you are welcome to reply. But opinion of that a report is false, or repping, or whatever, is NOT welcome. I have already deleted posts in this thread and issued warnings. I will continue to do so if this continues.

Specific things we do not want to see are:
    • Repping, the report stands by itself, any "repping" is void in relation to a report.
    • Opinions on the report as a whole.
    • Opinions on whether the transaction counts (or should count) as a scam.
    • Discussing whatever between posters and keeping replying for no reason. A report is NOT a place to win your argument.
    • "Reporting" the accused, they should make their own report.
    • Petty replies.
    Things that we DO want to see are:
    • Asking reporter to complete evidence for they forgot some screenshot, or screenshot is not up for scrutiny, etc.
    • Accused party replying, settling the report by either counter evidence (trade history), . (don't keep accusations go back and forth, resolve the issue or get out).
    • If there is a argument about the evidence provided, being fake or w/e, NAME the evidence, and tell what is wrong with it exactly.
    • People adding evidence, for example item history on backpack.tf or tf2items.
    People violating this, will get:
    • 3 warning points for 6 months.
    • Keeping up such infractions will end up in a perm ban from our forums at admins discretion.
    Be advised, at 5 or more warning points you will start receiving bans for incrementally long periods of time, up to and including until the points expire.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Tatongo [Agdorz] All images need to be uploaded as attachments. Please do not link to 3rd-party sites like imgur or puu.sh for your evidence. Such evidence is not valid, so we do not look at it; if you have anything on a 3rd-party website which is not uploaded here, please upload it now.

We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots of your conversation with the accused, showing their agreement to trade their ak 47 blue laminate and m4a4 zirika for your stat track gun and p250 hive, prior to completion of the trade.

Your inventory history is cropped, and therefore not in an acceptable format. Please provide uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.
  11. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
    One image of the chat is cropped, is the only one I have because after that, the accused deleted and block me and I couldn't look up the chat log again. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

12. Tatongo [Agdorz]

Steam:
    Unless is there a way to look my chat log again.
  13. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.