1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198067064404 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TheSheep, Oct 6, 2015.

1. TheSheep

TheSheep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53234659
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067064404

Victim profile: 76561198066735047

What happened? Description:
    Today (Oct, 6 2015), I received an email from Paypal regarding a dispute for a transaction that has taken place on Sept 9,2015 (almost a month back). I went back to check my Dota 2 Trade History to find out that it was for the purchase of my FOUR arcanas (3 SF Arcanas + 1 TB Arcana) at a price of 105USD with fees paid by him at time of purchase. The accused sent 105 USD however forgot to pay extra to cover the fee charges. He send a second amount of 5 USD to make up for the fees. After doing so, I sent the accused 4 arcanas. If I recall correctly, during this past week, he added me back requesting to buy more arcanas from me. I declined the price he requested for as it was slightly lower than what I wanted. He seemed okay with it and I have deleted him off my friends list again since that day. Either he was sour about that or he already had planned to charge back scam a long time ago. Not too sure. Either way, my arcanas were given to him on Sept 9 after both Paypal payment was received. Currently, I've tried adding him back but he has declined my friend request and blocked me. His profile settings are set to private and inventory settings to private. Can't find his Reddit name anymore. On Sept 9, I have 2 independent buyers buying arcanas from me. No problems with the other buyer. Only with this accused scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pic1 (inaccurate payment of 105 USD failing to bear Paypal fees):
    View attachment 331768

Pic2 (Payment of addition 5 USD to cover Paypal fees; STILL not exactly 105 USD as request but I let it transaction through):
    View attachment 331769

Pic3 (My trade history on Sept 9 with accused indicating arcanas were given):
    View attachment 331767

Pic4 (Exchange of +reps on steam profile indicating end of transaction with everything successful, accused biggest mistake was forgetting to delete this off my steam profile. What a joke.):
    View attachment 331763

Pic5 (added him back after discovering charge back email):
    View attachment 331764

Pic6 (accused declined and blocked me):
    View attachment 331765

Attached Files:

2. The Name of the Wind

The Name of the Wind New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40880946
  3. xopher

xopher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27595743
    This user also charged me back for $30.00 USD. He has also done eCheque transfer which many did not clear.
    Fortunately, the chargeback to me was unsuccessful. I can only hope the other people that he has scammed had the same verdict and received their money back.

Attached are Paypal statements of cancelled eCheques in which this user still owes about $500.00 USD.
    http://imgur.com/a/3W0qe

User also blocked me on steam, changed his profile name and ID. His alternate accounts have also blocked me.

Upon investigation of his email address on Google, two threads came up of his scamming history.

A dispute over virtual goods:
    https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/773197-dispute-quot-legalos-quot

A dispute over a physical computer keyboard selling online in which it was never delivered:
    https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=128&t=3279125&st=0#entry70123166

The evidence and history is overwhelming, this user needs to be flagged and banned.
  4. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
  5. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
  6. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
  7. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
    They just won their case against me because of the following:
    • The item sold must be a physical, tangible item that can be shipped. This means intangible items such as digital goods and services aren’t covered.
  8. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
    nickwen91.png latest-scammer-namechange-part2.png latest-scammer-namechange.png zeroknight1-new.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-6-stache.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-5-firstonedone.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-4-forfreethough.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-2and3.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-2.png zeroknight1-tradehistory-1.png pinkbunnyzeroknight1.png bigduck.png zeroknight1.png grH2BYM.png rageknight07 s0lomid bunnysama zeroknight.png
    I will upload chat history shortly. Sorry it took so long, I've been really busy.
  9. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
  10. Utilize

Utilize New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53587659
    The accused is now looking to buy CS:GO keys. I got close to selling to him before I checked SteamRep and found this. When I notified him of this report, he told me that it wasn't him. I told him that I didn't want to go ahead with the trade and so he deleted me and set his profile to private.
  11. The Name of the Wind

Steam:
    WHY IS THIS STILL PENDING? Can somebody please flag this guy already?