1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198068243660 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by heron, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heron

heron New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87200853
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068243660

Victim profile: 76561198134667434

What happened? Description:
    I was trading my knife for money on paypal so this guy messaged me saying he would overpay, i didn't trust him so i said lets get a middle man, he said no. I played 2 comp matches with him and after the second i sent him the knife then he instantly unfriended me. Keep in mind this is my first knife.​

Provide Evidence:
    Its all in the pictures​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @heron describe what is going on better here... who was supposed to give who exactly what?
  3. heron

heron New User

Steam:
    he was going to give me 50$ paypal for my knife but refused to use a middle man, i trusted him so i gave him my knife expecting for him to give me the money right after then he blocked me right after the trade. The knife is no longer in his inventory ether.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.
  5. heron

heron New User

Steam:
    as you wish

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    What operating system are you using on your computer there? I'm looking for time stamps and I don't see any.
  7. heron

heron New User

Steam:
    I'm on mac and the browser is fullscreen sorry
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Open the trade inventory from steam client and do the same instructions? Just make sure URL is enabled on it too
  9. heron

heron New User

Steam:
    why?
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Because I need it?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.