1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198068375438 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by {DAT} _Underscore_, Jul 28, 2014.

1. {DAT} _Underscore_

{DAT} _Underscore_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55726068
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198068375438 ()

Victim profile: 76561198118605824

What happened? Description:
    A friend of mine "adeisgaming" had an unusual he was wanting to sell but got no offers, then he stumbled upon someone named "BL3Z3R" who was offering to broker the unusual for 4-5 buds. When the trade was completed BL3Z3R left the server and blocked him.​

Provide Evidence:
    A friend of mine "adeisgaming" had an unusual he was wanting to sell but got very little offers, then he stumbled upon someone
    named "BL3Z3R" who was offering to broker the unusual for 4-5 buds. He was suspicious, but adeisgaming questioned him and he
    seemed to prove that he was trustworthy. He had 4 pages of rep, and 50+ games, which in my opinion, should be enough fear for
    getting vac banned. But anyway, my friend traded his hat, after screenshotting his promise. This promise stated, that he would
    sell it and if he does not, he would give it back. This promise was made, and the trade happened. The unusual in question was
    a lime painted phosphorous pom-pommed provocateur. So immedietly, he sold it (in a matter of about 4 hours) for 2 unusuals.
    The next day, he downgraded the unusuals, and had more pure. So adeisgaming questioned, and threatened to report (if he did
    anything) and the next thing, BL3Z3R makes up crazy excuses, admits to lying, and pretty much raises adeisgaming's guard. My
    friend asks him for his unusuals back, another excuse why he cannot give it back. About an hour, he comes to adeisgaming, and
    says "one more thing - bye," and promplty unfriends+blocks him. After this, he has all of his inventory transfered into another
    account, which is attempting to be tracked, however, backpack.tf might not have been updated quick enough, but you can see his
    value went down significantly for no apparent reason.​

Attached Files:

2. MyHogs

MyHogs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49140644
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement. It does not show what he is brokering.
  4. {DAT} _Underscore_

{DAT} _Underscore_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55726068
    As it turns out he admit he is a scammer. Screenshot provided by MyHogs

Attached Files:

5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    The chat agreement is vague and Im not sure if the admin will accept what you have. But with the added information showing him admitting he scammed you, this should be enough.
    Marking ready for review.
  6. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • We do not accept 3rd party reports.
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.