1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198068388327 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Edea #mpuktf2, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Edea #mpuktf2

Edea #mpuktf2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44023906
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068388327

Victim profile: 76561198066353889

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

Doing this report for my friend (the victim, Epten) who got paypal scammed. The victim and the accused knew each other for about a year and talked almost every day according to victim. The victim was selling his CSGO knife and the accused wanted to buy it with real money using paypal. Because the victim obviously trusted the accused (as they had been friends for a long time and were often communicating etc.) the victim agreed to go first and waited for the money. After the trade was confirmed the accused run and blocked the communications.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
    Edea​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof included:
    - full chat log
    - trade confirmation
    - inventory history
    - proof of the victim being blocked with the accused
    - paypal history​

Attached Files:

2. DorkyBob

DorkyBob New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:10703434
    Holy s✿✿✿, so I just played a game of CSGO and for once I had some nice teammates (I solo'd). I added them and this guy started chatting to me about his knives. Out of boredom I checked his Steamrep and see that 7 minutes ago he was reported as a scammer, what a coincidence. When I mentioned it he removed me.

http://i.imgur.com/t4pLJ5J.png
  3. Epten

Epten New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53044080
    Thank you so much, this means a lot for me.
  4. Pot8Os

Pot8Os New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33871404
    Yes he scammed me aswell we were talking like about 2 hours and then he says that he wanted my knife so then we talked a little and he says he were going to use paypal.. We were talking like 30 minutes because i wanna make sure i get my money so he says this thing like i should go on my email and just say yes he will send the money right after. I said i dont really know about it, Then he sends me some of the comments on he profile and i think on this aswell that he a trusted guy so i trusted him aswell so Right after i send the knife to him. Yeah csgo knife, He close down our talk and says some stuff like you money will come after 5 minutes and right after he blocked me and deleted me as a friend
    I got scammed for this Gut knife...
  5. Green Guy

Green Guy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54061299
    Both of these people are accusing me for absolutely nothing. Pot80 : I gave him the money, he bought an m4a1-s cyrex and now he has a lot of stickers and ak jet set with m4a1-s atomic alloy. 30$ I gave him. Seems like Epten , the other accuser told him to accuse me. I gave epten money also, though I probably mistaked the paypal. I don't know, he has a huntsman night ft and some nice skins, he bought them with the money probably. So I am accused for nothing. Thanks for reading. :)
  6. Edea #mpuktf2

Edea #mpuktf2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44023906
    You're accused for the offence shown above. Your nonsense reply clearly shows that you're just trying to talk your way out of this like a common scammer but sadly your lies won't work here. Using a friendship in advantage is the most cruel and pathetic way of scamming.
  7. Green Guy

Green Guy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54061299
    The stuff I'm saying are true. I know what I'm saying. Your pathetic way of accusing the wrong person is just "pathetic". :)
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  9. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Archiving as this has been handled by FOG.