1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198068605857 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bliz 2, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42244994
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198068605857

Victim profile: 76561198044755716

What happened? Description:
    Offered real money via paypal for my Sunbeams company man after he made a post on TF2 Outpost (where is is now trade banned may I add [ http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/301834 ] Offer was the hat for $420 paypal and I had to go first. I then traded him the hat through steam, he then said to me that he was sending the money to my paypal account. After about 30 mins still no money recieved and I went to message him to ask how he was getting on with sending it to me. To my disappointment he had blocked me and stolen my hat.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Bliz 2 , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    well I have no possible way to get back the chat log since Its been like 4 days since it happened so basically there is absolutely nothing that I can do and he runs scot free?
    this is ridiculous, especially since he has a clear report of him doing it once already.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Please add what do you have.
  5. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    Heres the paypal payments Ive recieved the past month http://i.imgur.com/4Gomb50.png
  6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Upload it to SR. Just hit the "Upload a File" button.
  7. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    here is the evidence of my last month of transactions

Attached Files:

8. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    Also here is evidence of him having the hat just before he sold it on as fast as he could, you can see his name is the red one above mine as TF2 Outpost have banned his account now!

Attached Files:

9. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    Also here is the hat he traded mine for since he had to get rid of it as soon as he could!

Attached Files:

10. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    I added a couple more screenshots below for more evidence. Also I could get the conformation from Crazy viking that he made the trade with the guy unknowingly that the hat was stole, as he offered him the Beams CM for his scorching tower +10 keys as it was dirty and he needed it out his inventory ASAP.
  11. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
  12. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    I feel like my post is being ignored and a major scammer is free to continue. cant anyone help me?
  13. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Our biggest problem is the "agreement" screenshot is not complete, we're unsure if we're able to accept it. Are you sure you are not able to get any more screenshots of it?
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  14. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
    I have no way to get more screenshots. If its not enough evidence then I'm sorry but he needs to be stopped from doing this again!. I even spoke to him in mumble and he casually laughed it off he doesn't even care.
    Ive actually just sold my backpack and Im deleting tf2 after this loss. If nothing is done about this then I really feel for the next person he targets, you guys might realise how bad a person the guy is but by then it will be too late. All Im saying is this is your chance to stop someone else losing there whole bp value and enjoyment. I trust you guys will take note of my warning and the matter is entirely down to you guys to decide the fate of his accounts trade privillage's. But I am telling you they need to be revoked before he strikes again. thanks for your time. - Bliz
  15. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
  16. Bliz 2

Bliz 2 New User

Steam:
  17. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Bliz 2,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.