1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198068618396 - (BioHazard / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ww2sniper555, May 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ww2sniper555

ww2sniper555 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64083946
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198068618396 (BioHazard)

Victim profile: 76561198088433621

What happened? Description:
    well i was told by my so called friend BioHazerd said hey do you want to trade me through paypal? i wasnt sure about it until he told me the process. and i though it would be good for my paypal if i gave him all my items and buy new stuff with the money that would be a treat. but then i gave him all my items and he said now im gonna give you the paypal money and i waited 10 days checking the paypal and still no money coming in and i realized i just got scammed. and to top it off he unfriended me afterwards and wont respond to my messages or friend requests. i saw in his inventory all of my items are gone from his invetory. i knew that he sold off my items. these are the items i lost. Haunted Frontier Flyboy, Taunt: The Schadenfreude, Festive Flare Gun, The Sharp Dresser, Taunt: The High Five!, Festive Wrangler, Festive Gloves of Running Urgently, The Conscientious Objector, Haunted Bat Outta Hell, Strange Killstreak Eviction Notice, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Strange Beggar's Bazooka The Chronomancer, The Steel Pipes, Modest Pile of Hat, Combat Slacks, Stylish DeGroot, The Dark Age Defender, Genuine Anger, Genuine Distinguished Rogue, Genuine AWPer Hand, Blighted Beak, Sole Mate, Secondhand Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf, Stunning Vintage Camera Beard, Festive Crusader's Crossbow, ''Engie's XMas Gift'', ''007's Own Walther PPK'', ''Going Ham'', El Muchacho, The Air Raider #65, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83, Voodoo-Cursed Spy Soul, Voodoo-Cursed Heavy Soul, Voodoo-Cursed Scout Soul, Voodoo-Cursed Pyro Soul, Scarcely Lethal Diamondback, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83, Strange Pomson 6000. please help me. i want my items back. in the evidence part of this report the spy logo is the logo for his steam account so you can find him easyer.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 81711 Apr 8
    You traded with BioHazard. 7:03pm

Haunted Frontier Flyboy, Taunt: The Schadenfreude, Festive Flare Gun, The Sharp Dresser,Taunt: The High Five!, Festive Wrangler, Festive Gloves of Running Urgently, The Conscientious Objector,Haunted Bat Outta Hell, Strange Killstreak Eviction Notice, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82,Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82,Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82,Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #82, Strange Beggar's Bazooka
    Apr 7
    You traded with BioHazard. 7:07pm

The Chronomancer, The Steel Pipes, Modest Pile of Hat, Combat Slacks, Stylish DeGroot,The Dark Age Defender, Genuine Anger, Genuine Distinguished Rogue, Genuine AWPer Hand, Blighted Beak,Sole Mate, Secondhand Vintage Stockbroker's Scarf, Stunning Vintage Camera Beard,Festive Crusader's Crossbow, ''Engie's XMas Gift'', ''007's Own Walther PPK'', ''Going Ham'', El Muchacho,The Air Raider #65, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83, Voodoo-Cursed Spy Soul,Voodoo-Cursed Heavy Soul, Voodoo-Cursed Scout Soul, Voodoo-Cursed Pyro Soul,Scarcely Lethal Diamondback, Mann Co. Supply Munition Series #83, Strange Pomson 6000​

Attached Files:

2. Kuunavang | 5383

Kuunavang | 5383 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23465383
    Hello, the evidence you need to upload via the "upload file" button is :
    - a screenshot of your trade history (uncropped)
    - a screenshot of your PayPal history (unedited)
    - the chat logs if you still have them.
    Thanks !
  3. S>every thing in my bp

S>every thing in my bp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:81309034
    Screen shot ur trade history by
    Press print screen, open art, press ctrl +v, and you got the pic
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of your chat agreement in a full screen Steam client browser. Unedited.
    I need a picture of your Paypal transaction history for the past month. Full screen browser. Unedited.
    I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. Full screen Steam client browser. In that picture I need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
  5. ww2sniper555

ww2sniper555 New User

Steam:
    sorry about not responding. I didn't know reporting someone would bring me here.
  6. ww2sniper555

ww2sniper555 New User

Steam:
    this is not the real story. the story goes that he told me to dupe my items back then I didn't know duping items was agenst the rules. so he told me to give me all my items and I said ok and I gave him all my items. and later on steam didn't respond and I felt like I got scammed. i did get scammed so i told him to give me back my items and he didn't respond. and he unfriended me. i didn't know you could get scammed this way. Capture.PNG
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.