1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198068950977 - (Kenny / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pynk, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pynk

Pynk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32961584
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068950977 (Kenny)

Victim profile: 76561198026188896

What happened? Description:
    The scammer attempted to buy an item through Ebay and after a great delay from him he sent an invoice through Paypal appearing to be payment. He then asked to trade and because I thought the invoice was the actual payment because it said "PayPal Gift, money is secured." I was fooled by the invoice. I proceeded to trade the item to him and after being done he removed me from steam and would no longer communicate. This person has no longer replied to an invoice through PayPal. He has began bidding on another item as I was contacted by a future seller asking if he was legit and I have warned the future seller from selling to him and waiting until the payment is cleared on PayPal to receive trade item. I have spoke to both PayPal and Ebay to get this issue fixed, but no action has been taken. He seems to use different locations to change from where he is from. He seems to be using various forms of emails from Paypal to Ebay and he changes his ID and steam name after each fraud. When trading with him there is a warning about his scams although I ignored out of foolishness.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, please provide a screenshot of your inventory history without mousing over the items and a screenshot of your paypal history (all activity). Also was there any chat in steam chat? Was there a chat where he gave you his steam profile and if so could you take a screenshot of it.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.