1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198069108646 - ([Steam] Trading Cards)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Art of War, Jul 5, 2015.

1. The Art of War

The Art of War New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63337795
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Trading Cards

Accused profile: 76561198069108646

Victim profile: 76561198086941319

What happened? Description:
    He tried to trade 5 normal cards for 8 of mine which 2 where premium cards, i tried after that a fair trade but he refused, when i -rep his discussion on steam community he closed it​

Provide Evidence:
    he started then to insult me in my profile View attachment 285376 View attachment 285391 View attachment 285392

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    How can one call someone a scammer when there was no misleading or false promises given? My trade specifically said that I trade 1 of my cards for 2 of your cards (see image 1). The "victim" decided to ignore that and instead of 10 of his cards for 5 of mine he sends me only 5 (see image 2). I countered his offer for the correct one with 6 normal cards and 2 foils (took them as 4 normal), which makes 10 cards in total as it should be originally (see image 3). He AGAIN countered my offer for offer I never stated I accept AND called me a scammer for sending an offer I originally advertised for, which I simply declined (see image 4). I usually just decline and move on, no point wasting time, but "victim's" false accusation after blatantly ignoring what was clearly written down ticked me off, so I left a note on his profile to warn others to watch out for this noobish trader and not waist their time with him. His response to it rubbed me the wrong way, so I went on a littler flaming spree. Shortly after I removed all comments and let it just be another unfortunate trade experience, but the "victim" was clearly too foolish to understand his mistakes and decided to waist admins time and opened this false report. The "victim" is ignorant to information, uneducated on trade practices, as most new traders value the few items he has too highly and has no idea what scam means.

Attached Files:

3. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    Some examples of me declining trades from people similar to "victim" who can't read and/or count, and accepting trades from people who know how.

Attached Files:

4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @The Art of War , I'm going to archive your report since people are free to offer what ever they want to- It's your job to check if thats a good or bad offer.