1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198069180976 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Golddcaleb, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Golddcaleb

Golddcaleb New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41025473
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198069180976

Victim profile: 76561198042316674

What happened? Description:
    He tried to have me give my knife to my irl brother to make sure it was "legit" i said that i had traded it to him when in fact i really didn't and the scammer said that he could not see the item in his inventory which meant it was duped. (but i never traded it) After he gave up with that scam which was most likely meant to have my brother trade an account that looked exactly like mine asking for the knife back impersonating me, he instead decided to try to put me with himself and a fake made version of my brothers account and had my brothers account (the fake one) ask to hold the knife. I was talking to my brother and obviously knew this was a scam so i mentioned to him that he messed up on duplicating my brothers account by forgetting to put a ) at the end of his name that my brother had and the fake account did not. After i confronted him about this he stopped messaging me. I hope this account never manages to take anyone's knives or other items with this or any other scam. Thank you​

Provide Evidence:
    I added pictures to show the whole conversation, at the end there is some stuff i pasted from my brothers real account stating that the one who was trading and talking to me was not him and that it was a fake.​

Attached Files:

2. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    Account has been marked.
    Thank you for your report!