1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198069286570 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by nekolover08, Aug 2, 2014.

1. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do not send post reports when you disagree with a report/appeal, they are all instantly rejected and ignored. If you have something to say, say it in the thread, otherwise post reports should only be for things that violate our sites rules, you disagreeing with a user does not violate any rule.
  2. AlphaCannyThing

AlphaCannyThing Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79645952
    E-Dubble, you're a dumb f✿✿✿. I have that guy on my friends. I know how he was collecting pure, you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿✿✿✿.
  3. Thudy

Thudy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78331866
    He bought my unusual bombing run that was scammed from me and here is proof of the past history.

Attached Files:

4. Logical Big Toe Scratcher

Logical Big Toe Scratcher New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7327423

and exactly how is 25+ fenced hats a "perfect timing" so my hat was scammed from me, yes. i found that juno owned it. we talked and he said he would give it back to me when i got an X amount of pure for him. we are not related and if you bothered to check his friends list OR mine you would see we have no relation to each other AND i filed a tf2 Outpost ticket on him which "toughsox" approved of
    nekolover08 likes this.
  5. nekolover08

nekolover08 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88732957
    Thanks for the post. Please also file a report with valve on this user for receiving/dealing with hijacked/stolen items.