1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198069336726 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CausticQT, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CausticQT

CausticQT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:109112321
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198069336726

Victim profile: 76561198178490370

What happened? Description:
    Hey, my steam name is CausticQ and I'm a low float collector. The scammer's steam name is Downer Dino and he, when I was believing I would get a .00003 stat trak Glock royal legion, switched the item out for another stat-trak fac new glock royal legion with a .0164 float.​

Provide Evidence:
    I know the blame is somewhat on me for not checking the float of the skin (yes I do use steam inventory helper so I can see the float but I clumsily forgot to check) but it was the only glock royal legion stat trak in his inventory and I thought he was a reputable trader because he was friends with a lot of big names in trading. Downer Dino also has a previous allegation on steamrep of item switching with proof. And here is mine:

- The First screenshot is of his no 1 steam ranking for the FN ST Glock Royal Legion on Exchange.
    View attachment 467141
    - The Second screenshot is of my trade being accepted with him, though there is no textual evidence over steam that I would get the low float glock I believed it would be a common understanding. Also not many rational people would pay 4 times the steam market price for a gun without a specific float or pattern.
    View attachment 467142

- The Third screenshot is of the glock that I received in the trade with him, being unaware that it was a different float.

View attachment 467143

- The Fourth screenshot is of him purveying that he is the owner of the #1 Glock Royal Legion Stat Trak on his Steam profile

View attachment 467144

- The Fifth screenshot is of our minimal conversation with each other via steam chat. Some of our later chat is not being shown for some reason.

View attachment 467145

- The Sixth Screenshot is of him blocking me after we made the trade, and asking for compensation.

View attachment 467146
    He was smart in not making conversation with me because of his previous allegation but I hope this is enough evidence to convict him. It's disturbing to me that there could be such an individual with high clout and reputation in the CS community that would do something like this for 12 keys.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks! - CausticQ​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid without the chat agreement/discussion or something of a broken agreement we can't continue with this report.
    Also do not accept edited screenshots.
    Should you come across this required evidence you are welcome to provide a new report.

Invalidating on these grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.