1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198069822981 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nermal, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54778626
    Again, if you want your dumb items you can have em, I don't really give a f✿✿✿ anymore. If you wanna send me an offer for all the items and we can resolve it right now, or we can wait and then I can send you the items after the report is done. Your choice, all in all, but again, you're wrong. I did add you way before you made this post, once an hour after and then half an hour before so please don't act like I didn't try to resolve it. Also, nice blocking me, real mature of you.

I'll repeat myself just in case you didn't read this and only decide to read half my messages again. I didn't scam you, you can't "reserve the right" for free items, and if you want to send me an offer for all your "backgrounds and emotes" then go ahead, otherwise I guess I'll see you later on this thread. I'm not going to take a steamrep mark for something that is not true.
  2. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11957831
    1. You added me long after I made the initial report to SR/Reddit admins. You did not send the trade offer for two days after, despite having my steam trade link. You are only trying to resolve the issue now that you got caught stealing.
    2. You lied how much emoticons and background you took from my initial offer (you can see it in steam chat screenshot).
    3. You admitted to taking more that we agreed upon (steam chat screenshot).
    4. You refused to give back the items that you stole from me when I challenged you (again, steam chat screenshot).
    5. You also wrote, direct quote: "how empty is that thread" after I immediately asked you to send back missing items (again, steam chat screenshot)

To sum it up, you did stole items from me. That was no mistake from your part, you did it on purpose. You thought that you can get away with this, and you never intended to give them back.
  3. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    Obviously things go through one ear and out the other. And when I said "how's that rep thread" that had nothing to do with Steamrep... Also I didn't have your Tradelink because not only did you proceed to block me and delete me, but your comments are on private, you have no tradelink on your bio, so how was I supposed to send the other things?

Also on a stealing basis, YOU CANT STEAL WHAT ISNT RIGHTFULLY YOURS. How are you supposed to know exactly what emotes and backgrounds were crafted? In fact I REMEMBER the trade offer and you took ones that were from 6 months ago.

For the third time, yes I did try to add you way before this thread. You realize 2 days after was Monday, right? I tried to add you same day, twice, and then again on Monday when you blocked me.

Say whatever you want, I didn't scam you, you can't ensure the items that were agreed on besides saying "crafted items". I hope you actually read everything besides just taking 1 part and then responding to that, because you've done that twice now.
  4. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    Lets wait for ЩĄ | Horse and Rui decisions.
  5. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    I'd rather solve this between us like civilized people can do, since it's keeping me from further trading on places such as Reddit.

Although I am confident the admins will make the right decision, I think it's possible to solve this without their help.
  6. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    can I get an ETA on this report? not trying to rush but I've seen reports not been settled for over a year and I don't want that to happen here.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No ETA... we get to them if (when ) we get to them.. don't bump them.
  8. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    Gotcha... Hope you guys make the right choice.
  9. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
  10. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    We agreed to different terms, You broke those terms and stole items that rightfully belonged to me. Also, as I said before, we are not going to communicate privately since you proved many times that you cant be trusted.
  11. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    But now they don't rightfully belong to you? Hmm, interesting how your opinion has changed. That's like basically saying "You can buy my car but I want to keep the keys. Oh you also want to buy my car? You can keep the keys though." Changing deals for different people is immoral, and then to go beyond that and say that it doesn't matter is even worse.
  12. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    They did belong to me then, they belong to me now. You fully agreed to those terms in steam chat before trade and you broke it. That makes you a scammer.
  13. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    That is not how it works at all. Since you don't seem to get that into your head, I will disprove and dismantle every single argument (given, it's been about 1, maybe 2) that you have given.

Let's start with this. I added you long after you made the initial report. Lie. I added you minutes after you deleted me and you gave me next to no time to respond. I also added you the morning after, when I got banned off Reddit, and don't forget the numerous times that I have tried to reach out to you since. I also have mentioned that me giving you the items back won't have an effect on the report, so you could've taken the items and the report would go through as is. Your choice, though.

2. I didn't lie about how many I took, it was rather an estimate. I didn't count the amount since the value (as I can clearly see from market) estimated to around $2. If you are seriously trying to get me and my reputation banned over $2 then you seriously need to get your priorities straight. As I can see now, that $2 is irrelevant to you, as it should be, and not on a case to case basis.

3. Sure, I admitted taking more than we agreed on. I'll give you that one. Although, I did try to return them at most a few hours later, yet you are so stuck up that you don't realize the hypocrisy in this report.

4. Challenged isn't the right word there, by the way. At the time, yes, what I said was wrong. I did not immediately try to return them. As I said before, that was a mistake, and within a few hours I tried to fix it, but that's too late for you apparently.

5. Irrelevant, I'm not even going to argue this because it's idiotic.

Moving on, to your next arguments (can I call them that?).

Your whole idea currently is that everything we say has to be in this chat, despite the ability to take screenshots. I also prefaced in many of my Reddit messages that I don't care if you screenshot this as it's the same as talking here. Responding here just bumps the thread, nothing is different. All my accounts have the same name so I assure you that it's me whenever I message you. Also, saying that we agreed to "different terms" is barely a statement. The idea was I give you back free things after we traded. In a cash trade this is never the case, as I have also given multiple reasons as to why this doesn't make any sense and it was foolish of me to even agree to such an outrageous thing in the first place.

"Items that rightfully belong to me." How can you even say this? You trade with someone and expect something in a return, as a tip per say? Sure, let's relate it to a tip. Returning the items is basically a tip. If someone says they will tip someone and doesn't, it's a shitty thing to do, not something that should be taken up by the company. "Sir, you agreed to tip this waiter, now please do so." That's about the most that can be done in any of these scenarios. A simple request to return the items. That is what you did, and at first I didn't comply. Now I do, and you refuse to take the free items. Also I still find it extremely ironic that you no longer require these free backgrounds and emoticons because of all the responses you received, yet you refuse to drop the case with just me in specific. Now I don't know if other people have done this to you, but I assure you it's not a something to ban someone over, and even Reddit agrees with me now, as I have been unbanned after countless times of trying to reach out to you (over 4, I believe, and all have been ignored).

I will commend you, your amount of items has not varied much throughout the report, and only has fluctuated by an amount of about 20 or so backgrounds and emotes combined. If I can recall correctly, I took around 95 extra than I was supposed to, and even then, I offered to repay you in 160+ emotes and backgrounds combined, with 3 CS:GO keys on top of that. Even though, as Horse pointed out himself, that there is no way to prove exactly which items are respectfully "yours" (this will be in quotes every time since they're not yours). As I said before, me returning the items doesn't have an effect on the report itself, just on the appeal that I would have to make if somehow this got accepted from your side.

To TL;DR this, Nermal, your arguments are weak and repetitive. I have tried to reach out to you a handful of times with no response, with the only answer to that being that I am untrustworthy. Although where we converse doesn't matter itself, per your request, I have only responded here. As for a scam, this is not a scam, stop calling it a scam. It's not the right word to use, maybe a disagreement would be a better term to use. Not only have I tried to reverse my wrongdoing, not only have you ignored and declined it, but have the audacity to come on here and spew such incorrect statements that are so incredibly biased. As I said, changing your policy would induce that this report would be dropped, but according to you, terms can change based off time and not have an effect on lasting deals.

Think what you want, but these are hard facts, and even your own screenshots, hypocrisy, and idiocy proves it.
  14. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    You need proofs/evidence to back up your statements. So far you did not produce anything, even the trade offer that you were supposed to send me a day later with missing items. To back it up, reddit admins also agree with me that you stole those items.

As far as evidence goes, I put in attachments screenshot of private message that you sent me on reddit, where you admit that those items belonged to me.

Attached Files:

15. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    As I said at the very bottom, your own screenshots and my messages prove that. Also, it was completely obvious to try to resolve the issue. Whether they are actually yours or not I have said multiple times throughout this whole report, so pulling 1 statement isn't sufficient evidence

As well as far as evidence goes, it's in the steamrep report as well, and the evidence that I tried to add you 4 times, been blocked, ignored, and been refused any sort of reasoning from you as to why this is still a report. If you can actually respond to everything that I said in my message, I would love to discuss it further, but as of now this is not even considered a response.
  16. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    No, this screenshot is from offer from which you stole items from. Show me a screenshot, where you are sending me this items before the SteamRep report.
  17. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    As I've explained numerous times, I have tried to add you multiple times (at least 5) and tried at least 3 different ways to return the items. I tried to add you twice and was removed and instantly blocked afterwards. How can I send you a screenshot if I'm blocked, and have no access to send you a trade offer? Maybe if you unblocked me then I could do it. There was no way for me to return the items if I couldn't even get a response out of you before you put up this report.
  18. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hidden Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  19. Nermal

Nermal New User

Steam:
    You decided to add me two days after you stole the items, just because your posts got blocked from reddit due to account being under investigation on SteamRep. After that you waited three days and did not try to contact me through reddit admins, try to leave message in any of my treads, or try to send the items back, even though you had the trade link the whole time. I do not wander why you cant produce any evidence, simply because there are none.
  20. speeKz- ツ

speeKz- ツ New User

Steam:
    Have I not already said it multiple times that I DID get an accept from you about 30 minutes after this incident, and a few hours later, both times I was instantly deleted? Then I tried to re-add you, got blocked, told you on this very report I was adding you (over a month and a half ago), and have reiterated this many, many times. I don't understand where you get that from.

3 days, really? First of all, you can't see when/how I try to add you if I'm blocked. The whole time I was in conversation with reddit mods to see how this situation would pan out, just not you in specific. I'm assuming you meant "wonder" at the end since wander is about walking and such, but as I've said 3 times already, it's in your own screenshots.

I'm starting to get the feeling like you read my responses, then say the exact opposite to seem like you have a point. There isn't any, and I'm not going to respond until you can actually bring an argument to the table about why this report should even still be a thing. You don't even abide by the reasons this report was created, I have tried to return the items but can't since I am still blocked (maybe if you unblocked me I would send you an offer), nevertheless that has no effect on this current report. I've been unbanned from Reddit so that doesn't make any sense as to why I would still want to get this resolved, I want to get it resolved because this report has little to no value anymore since the arguments you try to create have no value to them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.