1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198069911180 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by アリース, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. アリース

アリース New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54394532
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198069911180

Victim profile: 76561198069054793

What happened? Description:
    I was looking for a trade which consist of bettables/marketables/tradable items for me and my friend's TI5 immortals on /r/dota2trade/ when I saw his trade which is he wants a zeus immortal for his marketable items. So I added him and negotiate that if he can raise the price in which we settled at $12 SCM value.

I checked his profile which is Steam level 30, 1000+ hours played on dota 2, clean SteamRep, also his reddit account which is /u/BeepBoopFaggot/ is very clean, he's 2 years in reddit, got a thousand comment karma and a hundred of link karma, HE'S ALSO A MODERATOR of /r/h1z1market and /r/H1Z1Trade. Which is VERY CLEAN AND AN ACCOUNT YOU CAN TRUST.

Since I can't gift my zeus immortals, I ask my friend to send his Zeus immortal in place of mine in which we've agreed, here's his account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081161318

And now that we know that the guy we were negotiating is trusted and clean, we go first, after my friend sent the Zeus immortal, i asked him in chat if he got it, which I also immediately check his inventory. He's not responding to chat so I send him a Trade request for the $12 marketable items we've talked about, moments later, he instantly blocked me and my friend on steam.

After he block us, he changed his name from "Cooking wrist motion" to "Popcaan"

Please ban this guy for being a scammer and return/pay us the items we've negotiated​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the screenshots and evidences of the scam that occurred, from his profile, to the conversation or negotiation, and the scammed item.​

Attached Files:

2. Crawlpaw!

Crawlpaw! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15624258
    dude if hes a reddit user report him there, eternal mr bones always take care of reddit scammers faster. (acording to my exp)

hace a nice day.
  3. アリース

アリース New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54394532
    He has been already penalized by Mr. Bones. Thanks btw :)
  4. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Archiving due to already been accepted on Reddit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.