1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198070314502 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pizza Satan, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizza Satan

Pizza Satan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42076290
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070314502

Victim profile: 76561198044418309

What happened? Description:
    First off it is Both TF2 items and CSGO items, this dude I had as a friend asked if I wanted to be an admin and such, kinda knew it was bs because he said it was a "small" fee to be admin and that he never even told me the name, the chat descries it all. I just wish he is caught or punished because a lot of kids play these games and it would totally suck some major....if anything happened to them being scammed of their items they probably worked for. its just not right to me, also there is a steam group named the server he told me:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Shoot-Em that he isn't even apart of...if anything else needs to be added or questions need to be asked feel free to let me know please, I really do want this person to be caught fast. ALso I should mention that he unfriended me after I confronted him, if he really was innocent he would have no reason to "run"​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. CarlosStar

CarlosStar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47631073
    That guy is doing the same thing to me, i asked him the name of the Owner (he says that he is Co-Owner) and the IP of the servers and he won't give me 'em, knew from the beggining that it was all a scam, hope that he gets what he deserves.
  3. Pizza Satan

Pizza Satan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42076290
    glad I wasn't the only one, this basically proves hes guilty and im sure some kid will be scammed by him because this is the first time ive ever tried to be scammed Like that so im sure someone else wont be as aware and just het screwed. Someone please do something!
  4. SirMonk

SirMonk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48450705
    He did exactly the same to me, Im going to put up a report for him now.
  5. Finnza

Finnza New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59965022
  6. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Pizza Satan

Sorry for the delay. In this specific case there isn't much for us to investigate. Without us knowing the ''community'' they were claiming to run, there isn't much that can be done. The screenshots don't provide any links or names to the ''server'' they were claiming to own so with that in mind this cannot be investigated further. Requesting skin payments as a way of getting a rank on a server isn't a scam by itself but you should be careful about it nonetheless.
    I suggest that if something like that happens to you again, it's best to just move on.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.