1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198070499191 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Håvi :), Jul 4, 2015.

1. Håvi :)

Håvi :) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53166795
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070499191

Victim profile: 76561198066599318

What happened? Description:
    Added me and said he would give me free keys, if i answered some questions. I answered the questions and then he asked me to choose a number from 1-100, i choose 69, he then said i won 69 keys and sent me a trade offer, exept the keys that he sent were mine.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Pkms™

Pkms™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49756398
    The same guy added me, but he asked me for game feedbacks. He did the same trick on me.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Håvi :) , in order to proceed with your report please add:
    -ScreenShot of your Agreement- in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything;
    -Screenshot of the trade offer, within your Steam Client- in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything:

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.

-Screenshot of the trade offer, taken from your web browser - with your mouse hover his avatar, in full screen, showing the url bar and without cropping anything(make sure I can see the full web browser window).

Also please re-check the identity of the accused - Click on the avatar of the person that send you the trade offer , copy his url profile , paste it on http://steamrep.com/ and finnaly copy his SteamRep block to this thread.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.