1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198070685495 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by iRAGE, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iRAGE

iRAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69075945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198070685495

Victim profile: 76561198098417619

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to give me 2 keys to tell him how to use the market. He wasted 3 and a half hours of my time because he said he's trusted and he wanted me to tell him first , but i refused to telll him , so he told me that he will give me first the 1st key then i will tell him and then he will give me the 2nd key and he blocked me.
    Anyone who's trading for real money beware of this guy. He's not clean x) . He said he has 40 rep in his 2nd csgolounge account , but he didnt gave it. For proof , i will try adding the guy again so i can copy the chat and paste it here.​

Provide Evidence:
    I can't get the chat because he blocked me and then i remembered that i can report him​

Attached Files:

2. **CASANOVA**

**CASANOVA** New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21560262
    Can confirm this guy
    | steamname: Ko0zeR[♕] *aZsLaVe^
    | steam3ID: [U:1:110419767]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55209883
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070685495
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/34393hrd
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198070685495

IS VERY SUSPICIOUS! He added me 15 minutes ago saying me i was offering him something he can accept that blabla ... he can offer me something etc check my offer blbla ... strange picture link i reported his profile on steam as potential scammer! Here it is his profil on lounge http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198070685495 doesnt look good he could be a scammer! Dont have valid proofs to show chat of him because i blocked and deleted him. But i had a need to wrote this here!
  3. Cool Aid

Cool Aid Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55209883
    So you told me on CSGL the offer works so I decided to say ok and add you. Instantly blocked.
  4. Cool Aid

Steam:
    Hey I'm That guy! So before this happened he did a trade with me and was very suspicious! I had asked him if he could do me a favor and go by who has more rep and he claimed to have more steam rep then me, at the time I had 8 and he claimed he had 9, in reality he had 4 pages. I told him he lied to me and it was unfair for me to go first and then he began to lie to me telling me that he had a 2nd CSGO lounge account with 20+ rep so I played his little game and claimed I had 40. In reality every minute he would message me saying hey can we please try to do this. He is also incorrect we chatted for an hour tops and 30 minutes of it was a different trade. I decided I would give him one key and he told me Ok what you do is go to the market and search, now give me your other key. I was able to get the information from him but after he kept bothering me earlier and how he said in order to finish I would need to add my other key even though he gave me information I already knew. I don't know 100% why he reported me because in reality he used scam tactics in order to ensure he got everything from me, Oh and BTW I have some screenshots from that trade and I will most likely report you now. Thanks for being salty over 1 key and lying on steam rep.
  5. ۞ЯΞD

۞ЯΞD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11374301
    He just added me and first thing he says is that I'm a scammer with an account Get Right. Then he says I'm associated with a scammer since I traded a bayonet ruby (i bought off opskins) to the get right guy. he says I'm the only one that ever traded with him, wtf? Then he deletes me after...This guy is shady ...be careful.

FYI Never scammed. Clean record.
  6. ۞ЯΞD

۞ЯΞD New User

Steam:
    Just looked at my trade history for the Bayonet Ruby...guy i traded the knife to never even used the name Get Right...the only names he's ever used are...makes this guy even shadier...making stuff up!

Standin.JHA-
    ADTR - Life @ 11
    Echelon
    Los Bigotes Perfectos
  7. Cool Aid

Steam:
    Dude you are a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot, You literally trade the scammer back and forth everyday.
  8. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not a staff member, but I don't think you can pass a report without the chat agreement, as it is considered vital evidence.
  9. ۞ЯΞD

۞ЯΞD New User

Steam:
    Guy adds me again to say I am this get right scammer. Says I trade with him every day...another lie. I can provide trade logs to steamrep staff to prove that this guy is lying out of his ass.
  10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    You are always welcome to submit your own report.
  11. Cool Aid

Steam:
    What about when I said, lmao Im just kidding I wanted to see your reaction? You gonna post that too? or what about how salty you keep getting for no reason? Or what about the fact you keep reporting me even though I have stolen nothing from you?
  12. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.