1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198070986723 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nicholas-|, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Nicholas-|

Nicholas-| Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50958160
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198070986723

Victim profile: 76561198062182048

What happened? Description:
    the guy scamming me, i sent back the steam offer he go report me? what kind of problems on this guy, please help me anyones? i know my english very sux but i still can understanding and he reported of me scam, i didnt get it also. that's a joke. he tried to scam me like this.. please ban him as soon as possible. I just want to make trade world better by banning the trade of people like him.​

Provide Evidence:
    he is sending me the fake steam offer first, so i make back the steam offer as same. He go proof and reported me ? what kind of joke about this guy. please help me admin. this is the link he doing f✿✿✿ off.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198062182048-dota2-dota2-items.76948/

Attached Files:

2. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    please review my steam profile im using my life and playing dota2 for trading or anythings. my hours also nearly my life ended. very unfair for me he go reported on me.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. If you had the same fake trade offer, why didn't you screenshot it from your trade offer history and add it here?
    2. Current evidence is lacking.
    3. If you have a report against you: answer on THAT report, do not make your own report.
    4. Its a OFFENSE to falsely report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    sir, i'm honesty and seriously can view my donate and inventory, i didn't do that also, i just making back the counter offers, and what kind of joke, that guy go report me ?
    this is f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ✿✿✿✿✿✿ they want took my inventory, and i'm feeling sorry about that do back the same things trash things for him. I wanna be a clean and gentle profile, didnt do that for f✿✿✿, im please view the games history and hours for using who are the scammed.

Attached Files:

5. Nicholas-|

Steam:
    i using my own life to play dota2 and dota2lounge market long hours, didn't see this kind of people came to flame me.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Taking this report down, you're taking the piss at this, and I wont stand it.