1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198071375772 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Le Noob™, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Le Noob™

Le Noob™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41603771
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198071375772

Victim profile: 76561198043473270

What happened? Description:
    Well I placed a trade on tf2outpost.com for tour of duty tickets and at that moment in time I was selling them for 3.66 Refined Metal each. The accused contacted me via steam and I added him into my friend list. He told me he wanted to buy 4 tickets and so we got into a trade. In the trade he dumped his metals in and quickly pressed the ready button. I told him i needed a minute to calculate the metals and he replied with a simple "ok". After calculating it I realised he has missed a refined and I politely told him that he missed it (having the doubt that he may have miscalculated). He blatantly said no and told me that the amount of metal he gave is equivalent to the 4 tickets i offered. He didn't even double check his metals or anything of that matter. I got suspicious here and I told him I was selling them for 3.66 Ref . He told me afterwards that "oh I missed a rec" and he placed a rec in. I told him that it wasnt acceptable as he clearly was missing a ref. He told me to just accept the trade and that is how much the tickets cost. Frustrated and scared of being scammed, I immediately blocked all his communication from me. I added him back secretly to get a screenshot of the entire situation. At the end he told me that he wanted to pay individually when I had already blocked him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files: