1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198071815230 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Boom Aaaand I Missed, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Boom Aaaand I Missed

Boom Aaaand I Missed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96470077
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198071815230

Victim profile: 76561198153205883

What happened? Description:
    he scammed me on paypal with a fake paying method. in not an expert on paypal. He sended me a fake paying method. and i gave him my Karambit Crimson Web Field-Tested i can ake a screen shot of the "paying method" that he used too scam me. it says: This payment of €400,00 EUR is for the Steam Virtual Item Karambit | Crimson Web. Both parties agreed on the price. The funds can take up to 24 hours to be accessible by the seller, but there is no cancellation possible for the buyer. The seller should receive this as confirmation that the money is in transit to their account. No cancellation possible. Trading will occur when this confirmation is received by the seller.so i really thought this was legit so i bought he's trick. he randomly added me a while before i had never speaken to him before.​

Provide Evidence:
    here are the paypal he used too scam me. It's a fake name Phonenumber and i think its a fake adress. he just sent me a bill. while i thoguht he had sent me the money. View attachment 186447 View attachment 186436

Attached Files: