1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072325646 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KennyS 5, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Fanta™

Fanta™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:138798094
    I can bet that KeKenji is alt of corvo lol.
  2. linoano

linoano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56029959
    All my alt accounts are listed here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/corvinhos

I don't know why admins don't close this report? Since it's a obvious fake and i give all proof he wants to close this! I never traded this AWP Asiimov Stattrak with this guy.
  3. KeKenji

KeKenji New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:79462210
    why u so stupid sir, since when defending someone else became a proof that I'm a fake ? best thing you could do is to gtfo before I call in the rape squad
  4. dgkin

dgkin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34502461
    • Warning for Backseat moderating
    This is fake:

1. Why he has private profile with 1 Steam level? Hiding something
    2. Where are timestamps on chat?
    3. And how he can use trade, of he had Level 0 that day?? :D He should be banned for fake screens.
    Sorry, for comments. But thats so funny ;D
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Don't pass judgements on reports, you're not allowed to do that.

1. Steam level does not indicate reputation:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/what-constitutes-reputation.12391/
    2. Timestamps have to be manually enabled from the Steam client settings, so its normal to not see them.
    3. Idek what you said, but I don't know whats wrong with level 0 accounts...
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @KennyS 5, please add:
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

And please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

@linoano, if you whish to add counter evidence please add
    -Screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
    linoano likes this.
  7. linoano

linoano New User

Steam:
    Hello @Tio José das Vacas and thanks for reply the post.
    At the moment i'm using Steam in Portuguese from Portugal and i don't know if you want the screenshots in english, please let me know (I can do new screenshots).

Attached Files:

8. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @linoano, I need to see each screenshot showing a trade from the previous screenshot. I need to at least one trade from the previous screenshot in order to proof that no trades were missed.
  9. linoano

linoano New User

Steam:
    New screenshots below.

Attached Files:

10. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @KennyS 5, you have 7 days to provide the evidence or I'm going to close the report .
  11. Death Untamed

Death Untamed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112211308
    Dear Steam Rep, Administrators, Moderators, User,
    I know Corvo / Linoano ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/corvinho/ ) well, we have done trades and all legit, I decide to make a comment by my own decision, no one requested for me to do that.
    I love steam reps, I got to know this site when I first got scammed so I know how it hurts and never ever support scammers in any condition, I am unconditionally against scammers, reason I have huge respect to steam rep, reason I decide to make a donation and I will keep continue it, Steam rep is best and they do great work.
    Regarding this case, even kid can understand that this report is fake, Corvo is reputed steam user, part of many reputed steam groups, not a stupid to risk his all reputation for for 100$ item, someone who used to own 4000$+ USD inventory (please check he is member of 4000$+ collectors group) wont do kind of this.
    I am saying this NOT because Corvo is in my friends list, (I am proud to have such a great person in my friends list ) I am saying this because this is very bad example, Steam Rep not to place to black mail or revenge someone, all reports must be provided with legit evidence, people who make fake report should be Banned or else everyone will start do this.
    This report is Fake, KennyS 5 is fail to provide genuine evidence, therefore this Fake report should be removed.
    I am stand with Steam rep, my entire steam life I never made such a comment but seen this Fake report I realized keeping silent or quite is indirectly supporting / in-courage people to make kind of Fake reports. This is very serious issue, should take immediate action.
    I wish justice will comes to Corvo very soon.
    Thank you Steam Reps.
    Kind regards
  12. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @KennyS 5,
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.