1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198072403328 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FearlessTitan™, Sep 13, 2014.

1. FearlessTitan™

FearlessTitan™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63866886
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198072403328

Victim profile: 76561198136057805

What happened? Description:
    We we're supposed to trade -- My Starbound Gift -- for --His Call Of Duty Ghosts Gold--
    He told me he can't trade for the next week so he thougt about a good nice scam to a newbie like me. He sent me his SteamRep link and he had a bunch of +rep on his profile. He said if i go first (sending him the gift) he will give me his gift in the next 2 seconds. So did I (it is so obvious , the scam appeal is huge but his +rep is over the top) . I decided to send him the gift and then , In the following seconds he sent me a message telling me " I will log off for the next 3 seconds , will you be scared ?" And i told him "Yes , very scared . This is all i got , please don't scam me now" . He goes online , and it took 3 seconds as he said. When he comes back he said "Done, I'm back" , then I said "Thank god , can you send me my gift now ?" he said "I will send it , give me 2 seconds". Then i sent him a massive amout of messages begging him to send me my gift, telling him that it's all I got. I was begging for the next 2 horus but nothing. This happened 1 week ago . I am still begging him now to give me my promised gift. He is ignoring me . Although he is still in my friend list. Thanks for your attention. I'm sorry i can't provide the screenshot of the happening but i can show you that he is still in my friendlist and some old messages of me begging him.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. FearlessTitan™

FearlessTitan™ New User

Steam:
    +2 more evidences at Attached FIles.
  3. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56068800
  4. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    I'll give you a hint, the scammer is still in your friend list, I'm not.
  5. FearlessTitan™

FearlessTitan™ New User

Steam:
    No , don't lie . It's you . It's the bot you use on Steam Trading Cards Group to spam your trade messages every 2-3 minutes.I even checked myself. Otherwise you would of accept my friend requests that i sent you with my 3 accounts. Do not lie to me right now. Do you think you have that much fans ? I got my evidences to prove it . Stop trying to get yourself out. It's never going to work . Be a fair trader and give my gift back and I will give upon all this! You already got over 100 reports on steam from my whole family members and my friends + some streamer sent a message to steam support. Don't even try to hide it.
  6. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    @FearlessTitan™ please check your gift history; click the name of the person that you sent the game to and copy - paste his URL here
  7. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
  8. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    And just for the hell of it, here's how I got "Starbound".

Attached Files:

9. levalle

levalle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44398552

Attached Files:

10. FearlessTitan™

FearlessTitan™ New User

Steam:
    There it is . My gift history . When i press on his name (ArcaneVortex is clickable on the first image) it redirects me to this steam link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ArcaneVortex (second image). I have no doubt that he is the guy who scammed me.

Attached Files:

11. FearlessTitan™

FearlessTitan™ New User

Steam:
    If i could of seen my history on chat . The truth would of been seen until now...
  12. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    Probably because the impersonator was using my account name.

One more thing, I already had the game for quite some time now and as far as I know you can not send a game as a gift to someone who already owns it.

I also attached a screenshot of my account history which clearly shows I did not add "Starbound" to my library recently.

Attached Files:

13. levalle

levalle New User

Steam:
    Wait a minute, in description you said, that you sent your gift to this guy (proof: "No , don't lie . It's you . It's the bot you use on Steam Trading Cards Group to spam your trade messages every 2-3 minutes")

Now you saying, that when you pressing ArcaneVortex link, it redirects you to this profile. So,how can it be, if real ArcaneVortex own this game since 5 December and you never sent this game to him?
    gencobra likes this.
  14. levalle

levalle New User

Steam:
    btw, http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198152491081-steam-steam-games.76189/
    another case with this impersonator. in comments, steamrep admin said:
    "We normally don't accept reports for the trading of gifts, but in this case the user that was reported is also an impersonator of

| steamname: Wraith
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56068800
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072403328
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/arcanevortex
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072403328"
  15. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    This screenshot shows the I'm not a member of the "Steam Trading Cards Group" but the scammer in question is in fact a member.

Attached Files:

16. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @FearlessTitan™ can you explain this discrepancy?

Also, can you explain why /id/ArcaneVortex is capitalized in your screenshot?

You only get one chance to answer these questions correctly and honestly.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  17. ArcaneVortex

ArcaneVortex New User

Steam:
    Pardon me, but how will long will this continue to remain "under investigation"?
  18. S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB]

S/Sgt. G. Sokol [6th RB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17867617
    no offense but FearlessTitan not only has a private profile but also currently vac banned. additionally the person he traded with is clearly an impersonator...
  19. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Sufficient time was given for Fearless to provide the requested information and an attempt was made to reach out to him.

This report is being rejected for lack of solid evidence and possible evidence falsification