1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072668741 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Infortunate, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Infortunate

Infortunate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32687060
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072668741

Victim profile: 76561198025639848

What happened? Description:
    I had a Flip Knife Crimson Web Minimal Wear and he offered me 200 euros for it on CSGOLounge.com. He had a higher Rep on CSGOLounge.com so I had to give him my knife first then wait for him to send the money on my paypal account. He then told me he did the transfer but nothing showed up on my email or paypal account. He then told me he made a mistake in the email adress and that he would call paypal to cancel the transaction. He told me that he would keep talking to me with his second account, so I closed the chat window (so I don't have screenshots of agreement). He then deleted me from his friend list and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. stapleguntv

stapleguntv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:307703
    scammed me too, too bad my report's been sitting there for 2 days
  3. Infortunate

Infortunate New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32687060
    Ye, I saw it before making the trade but I thought it was just a misunderstanding because he had a so good rep :x
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we require evidence of chat through the Steam client, as such I will have to archive this report.

Thanks.