1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198072684893 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by kwasaznik, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwasaznik

kwasaznik New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:93435833
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072684893

Victim profile: 76561198147137394

What happened? Description:
    I guess he just found my old trade forum post from yesterday and decided to see if he could scam me. He friended early today and then proceed to tell me that he’s the admin of a gambling site (which are now illegal to host) and could make me win, but I had to give him 30% of what I earned. Right away I knew I was being scammed because I mean seriously who would randomly just friend you right out of the blue just to give you some free money??? Especially if its a site admin because that means he could change the outcome of any round to which person he wants to win, which is cheating and unfair to others playing. He told me that he could prove it and he did by making some win almost $600. So even if this was real and he wasn't really joking its still illegal for me to play because I’m underage. I just wanted to make this report to inform players of this shady gambling site and which the admins can modify it to there needs.

Scam gambling site: csgo2ruby.com (enter at your own risk)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks you can also report user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.