1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072706710 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hitsuyaga | LFT :(, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Hitsuyaga | LFT :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26592550
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072706710

Victim profile: 76561198013450828

What happened? Description:
    Promised me 20 € for my Case Hardened FT AK - told me to go first because low rep, and I went first. Told me to wait and after Trade was done , blocked me instantly. In return for the AK he had given me a key. I cannot completly give the Chat log but I can give u what he said. He first offered me 20 $ for Case Hardened. I said that's to less so you have to do atleast 23$. He agreed, but before that I had told him that I just had gotten scammed and he was like yeah I can give you 30 $ for this Case hardened but in return you will pay me back 8 $ tonight. (I also told him that I had traded up yesterday from 25 € to 34 € Skinvalue) I was very happy about that offer and complied to do the trade. So after the trade he offered me 1 20 $ and 1 10 $ Steam gift card but I refused since it was hard to trade for skins. Next he asked for my Paypal Email and then asked me to wait. After that he suddenly said something about I cannot see messages , please restart your steam. At that moment I realised he scammed me, so I wrote PLEASE DON'T SCAM ME MAN . And he wrote haha , no. and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I cannot provide the chat as I didn't know you could report someone here. If it's possible I might get into contact with Steam support for chat logs but I don't think they do it.​

Attached Files:

2. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    Before that I was scammed by another person,(honestly that was me just not paying attention) he offered me FN Case Hardened for BS Asiimov and I thought it's a good trade but so I did the trade offer and ended up with a FT Case Hardened.
    Also if you need the trade history - I will link it aswell. Is there a possibility of getting the items back or is it just for report measures?

Attached Files:

3. Sanic 2

Sanic 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108036661
    for your current situation it looks like you don't have enough evidence. If you could get a screenshot of the agreement in the steam chat we might be able to do something. Is there is any way you could get a screenshot of the chat? If so please upload it.

Best wishes, Matt
  4. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    Do you know if Steamsupport hands chat logs over?
  5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not positive, but I've seen in several reports where chat histories were pulled from the Steam mobile app and screenshotted.
  6. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    I tried downloading and running it but doesn't show the chat logs at all.
  7. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I don't think there is another way to access them. Apologies, but reports generally cannot be passed without the chat agreement, as it is considered vital evidence.
  8. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    Btw how am I even supposed to look at my chats if the person has ignored / blocked me and doesn't appear on list?
  9. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I don't know, I haven't used it before. I've seen others use it in other reports for screenshots, just thought I'd make a suggestion.
  10. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    The steam webbrowser does show me my chat historys but I cannot see him in the list so no chat history for me ..
  11. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    I will try to get the chat history tomorrow so wait up my friends.
  12. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    My plot worked with changing my profile and making his friend add me again. This is all I could get from the chat . His close friend also asked him whether he scammed , copy and pasted it to me.

Attached Files:

13. Hitsuyaga | LFT :(

Steam:
    Anyone know what happens now? Do I have enough evidence or not?
  14. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    I don't know for sure if you do or not, hopefully a staff member will review your report soon.
  15. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence of any scam here. Sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.