1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 765611980727901287 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wrabbie, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80422822
    You wrote, you can have the war pig I dont want it, then edited it? Explain
    And this case is not closed it just began
  2. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    You are not allowed to close this case by your own you know that?
  3. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    You can keep the item if you can be honest. Which you clearly aren't and you know it
  4. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49521333
    Hi there, Im the founder of the community that runs the server where this happened, I would like to point out that paypal (or any currency) trading is not allowed on our servers. I have warned Shad0w multiple times for this as well as warning him not to spam the chat (he sends around 5 messages at once). I have kicked this person before for not listening to admins before, almost banning him a couple of times. This person is a pretty obvious scammer considering he has a private backpack as well as his trade message, I cant remember exactly how he worded his message but he said something like this "Buying hats w/ paypal, you go first, no middleman". I'm sure my admin (wrabbie) can vouch for this.
  5. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    It is true though, how do I prove the code isnt wrong?

I guess he think that I would offer 500 member for 18 euro :/
  6. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    Also posted a gif on my steam profile saying, you mad.
  7. Wrabbie

Wrabbie New User

Steam:
    yes

Attached Files:

8. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56262200
    Haha, you have no proof i ever said that in chat. Go cry somewhere else. He is an admin on your crappy server, of course you would vouch for him. Again your lack of evidence is amusing. " Im sure my admin can vouch for this ". You are one stupid server owner. Fabricating stories about what I said, plus why would wrabbie not vouch for you! He is the one who does not wanna get in trouble. Also, this is a personal question, why did you hire someone who has a steamrep reputation for scam? You really aren't showing a high caliber of intelligence here! If you dislike scammers, why have an admin that admits he is one! Don't waste my time, please. Wrabbie, you said i could have the hat if i were honest. I am being honest. An admin needs to close this case. Wrabbie says I can have his hat.

I put my inv as private so that Wrabbie would stop sending me trade requests. It has ALWAYS been public. Proof is the fact I have traded with scrap.tf repeatedly. These bots work on an api that searches your backpack. I could not possibly have traded with them if i had not had my inventoru public. You juat got pwned by logic!
  9. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    just and inventory were spelt wrong, i am on mobile, i apologise.
  10. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Oh and go on scrap.tf with a private inventory. It will not let you trade. Wrabbie, stop sending trade requests and i will unprivate my BP.
  11. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    How is it #Rekt. I never liked your servers. I just said that to be polite. That is an irrelevant screenshot and is not evidence. I posted that comment as it was an accusation. It is both true and impartial. You are mad. I do not like your server and I can come on it anytime with an alt. Oh, and I use a proxy. That IP ban "system" is flawed. I had sourcebans once.
  12. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    That cannot be used against me as that was a direct comment and was not meant to offend. It was merely an opinion, as Wrabbie blocked me, i cannot communicate with him.
  13. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    When did scrap.tf come into this conversation?

• He doesn't have a steamrep reputation for scamming.
    • You said you enjoyed our servers but now you are saying they are "crappy".
    • "Fabricating stories about what I said" Would you like me to pull up the chat logs?
    • You can still trade if you have a private BP, Scrap.tf might not let you do that, but again what does this have to do with scrap.tf, as far as I'm aware we were talking about someone being a scammer (you).
    • "Haha, you have no proof" you then went to say "It has ALWAYS been public" as well as "I have traded with scrap.tf repeatedly". You also have no proof, so please don't criticize me for not having proof.
    • "Wrabbie says I can have his hat" This does not prevent you from being a scammer.
    • "If you dislike scammers, why have an admin that admits he is one" I believe to give people chances as well as this having someone with experience he can easily point out other scammers.

Sorry to the admins reading this, I know I shouldn't be doing this but I'm defending my servers, this person does not hesitate to follow any server rules and is now telling me how I'm "stupid".
    Please may something be done about this person, I don't want to see someone scammed by someone so ignorant.
  14. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Yes, but unfortunately, you can modify the chat logs. Go ahead. Do it.
  15. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Yes, I am awaiting an Admin beckoning in order to give proof. Otherwise, I do not need to provide evidence. Admins, correct me if im wrong. If paypal/monetaryntrading was not allowed on your server, why did one of your admins trade with me for money.
  16. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Ok, your admin does have a reputation. He has one case against him. I don't (as of now). He has less rep. You think only 2 profile rep + no other websites rep is enough for an admin to be hired? Get real. You really need to learn to read. I said I only liked your server to be polite. Please take notice of what I write. Sheesh, you are a pain in the ass.
  17. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
  18. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Well by letting me have his hat Wrabbie is closing this case. Therefore ending any thoughts of me being a scammer. I do not wish to attack any parties, rather just to provide the truth.
  19. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Is that evidence or a battle you aren't fighting.
  20. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    I dont believe that because you have +rep on your profile you should be more trustworthy, anyone can type +rep on someones profile without any repercussion. I prefer to use the backpack.tf trust system. Also you said "why would you hire someone that has a steam rep reputation for scam" He does not have a reputation for scamming, he has a report a recent report if I might add. Have a report does not mean you are a scammer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.