1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 765611980727901287 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Wrabbie, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56262200
    If this trade did not come near your alledged rules, then why bother mentioning them?
  2. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49521333
    You use this alternate account to do what, it could be used to hold items from scams, used for scamming, simply an old account or for another reason?

Also we could just ban your alternate account.
  3. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    You think only 2 profile rep + no other websites rep is enough for an admin to be hired?
    Didnt answer this too. BTW im reposting the questions. As you cant read?
  4. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Is the alt account a battle you are fighting?
  5. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    This is the third battle you are fighting question. You gave answered 0/3 gj gj
  6. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Another reposted question
  7. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    and I said steam ids are also banned, it does not matter if you use a proxy, your account is banned, there is something to fall back on if you do use a proxy (which you apparently do). I also said if you have an alternate account we will just ban that as well. You are the one that is ignorant here.
  8. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    That was obviously not directed to me as I had not posted yet.
  9. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    The fact you can't find sentences in small, bitesize posts, just shows how astonishingly strange your reading habits are? Did you attend school?
  10. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Yeah it's not. Its just reposted.
  11. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    But how would you know the alt was me? I could keep making accounts! But why would I? It's a bad server.
  12. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    This is quite an exhilarating argument, dismantling your case one by one is just- entertaining! I really appreciate both your combined enthusiams, but if s✿✿✿ gets real, can an admin email me? You have my email.
  13. Shixma

Shixma New User

Steam:
    Im done, I've been trying to have a civilized conversation but you obviously find it difficult to understand English. You are simply flaming me while I am trying to help both parties and understand what matter is occurring. What you just said doesn't make any sense either. Just so you finally understand.

You will never be unbanned from our servers and all accounts affiliated with you are being banned.
  14. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    I will only now be summoned via email. Else I can't be asked to check back here every 2 mins.
  15. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    OMG,hahhaaha mass ban spree! Wooooo. Go ahead, my friends need to be protected from you. Your attitude= MUMMY THEY WONT DO s✿✿✿ PLZ HELP. MUMMY DOES NOTHING. BAN BAN BAN. ABUSE ALLLL POWERS . MUST. INFLICT. REVENGE.
  16. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Haha you cannot read through simple text, my friend.
  17. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    Flaming usually occurs in the social context of an Internet forum, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), Usenet, by e-mail, game servers such as Xbox Live or PlayStation Network, and on video-sharing websites. It is frequently the result of the discussion of heated real-world issues such as politics, religion, and philosophy, or of issues that polarize sub-populations, but can also be provoked by seemingly trivial differences.

Deliberate flaming, as opposed to flaming as a result of emotional discussions, is carried out by individuals known asflamers, who are specifically motivated to incite flaming. These users specialize in flaming and target specific aspects of a controversial conversation.

I am not flaming. How am I flaming. I treat you how you treat me. I act as you act. Above was a sarcastic remark. Not a "flame" as such.
  18. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    I hate to say this, I'm also an admin of this server by the way, I may have not seen you on the server but after reading all of this, most of what you're saying Shad0w is highly irrelevant.
    For Example:
    1) Your copying of all these google/Wikipedia Posts.
    2) You doing fake quotes of people just to make them look childish while you're acting like a 11 year old because you have been found out so you want to drag this out so your name is in the clear when you have blatantly been red handed.
    3) "I will only now be summoned via email. Else I can't be asked to check back here every 2 mins." You didn't ever have to post on here in the first place, you're a scammer who's trying to prove himself innocent, when you have just tried to prolong your imminent chain of bans.
    4) "I act as you act." So... If Wrabbie is a Scammer, you're acting like a Scammer too? BUT! Plot Twist: You weren't acting.
    So, if you're trying to prove your innocences, for example, in a court of law, and you've been charged with fraud, you have been caught on camera stealing goods using your own printed money, the police have come to your door and have found stacks upon stacks of £50 Notes, the police have tested and have agreed that the money is fake and you're currently in court - From what you've done above, you'd just be going to jail for the fraud and get fined for the time wasting.
  19. «ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R

«ϟRṦGϟ» AD0!F JA€KL£R Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56593364
    You have been caught as a Scammer, why try to deny it? It's more than enough proof.
    "But Wrabbie said I could have the hat. Case Closed!"
    Yes, if you were truthful and admitted to being Scammer which you blatantly are.
    And no, don't post your silly comments where it's about 7 different posts long and 5 or 6 of them being completely irrelevant.
    You posting things like "Haha you cannot read through simple text, my friend.", "OMG,hahhaaha mass ban spree! Wooooo. Go ahead, my friends need to be protected from you.", "You are an ignorant fool.", "Didnt answer this too. BTW im reposting the questions. As you cant read?", "You gave answered 0/3 gj gj", "The fact you can't find sentences in small, bitesize posts, just shows how astonishingly strange your reading habits are? Did you attend school?", "But how would you know the alt was me? I could keep making accounts!", "TF2 is F2P!", "dismantling your case one by one is just- entertaining!", "Fighting the wroonnggg battles. You are not part of this. You are merely a witness." (Might I add by the way, anyone and everyone who is a witness of a crime is needed for an investigation), "Wow 5 pages of arguments, you are one hot-head!", "4 actually but 5 now of course", "http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence", "Go cry somewhere else.", "You are mad.", "Sheesh, you are a pain in the ass.", "Stop photoshopping our chat.", and finally: "You may have photoshopped those images, give me proof you haven't."
    Please keep in mind, all them quotes above are in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT comments. You have been spamming this post with irrelevant information to steer this all off track of you being the blatant Scammer that you are.
  20. USM|Shad0w

USM|Shad0w New User

Steam:
    1. How am I delaying/averting? I said repeatedly "that's not a battle you are fighting", in order for the discussion stay on track. 2. Why does wrabbie need to call his buddies in? He should stand for himself. 3. I have not made up any false quotes 4. An admin will read through all of this 5. This is my final post here, stop wasting all of our times, you realise i don't give a s✿✿✿ about what a non-admin says. I wont read your bullshit

Contact me by email ;) (admins)
    Stay sexy,
    Shad0w
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.