1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198073014979 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JasmınєClaяҡєs, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasmınєClaяҡєs

JasmınєClaяҡєs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:128367714
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073014979

Victim profile: 76561198217001156

What happened? Description:
    The person who was selling the new Invoker immortal Dark Artistry. So I decided to buy it. But then he ask to trade with any of my arcana or immortal item. While trading I already put my Terrorblade arcana in the box then i ask him to put his invoker item too. But he said that he cant trade at the same time. So he ask me to send my terrorblade arcana first. Then he will send the invoker immortal. But after i send it he did not send his invoker set. Then i ask him he did not reply my message. He then some how delete me in friendlist then went offline and i cannot communicate with him anymore. Please i beg you to help me get my Terrorblade arcana back. Or atleast please ban his steam account and delete it. I'm might not be the only victim to his scam. I have the chat evidence and i will upload it along. He also keep changing his name and profile link. And he also block me from communicate and chat with him.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @JasmınєClaяҡєs

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the evidence provided is not applicable; none of the screenshots you provided are uncropped meaning they're cannot be accepted as evidence.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.