1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198073072972 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by -------╤デ╦︻, Jul 28, 2014.

1. -------╤デ╦︻

-------╤デ╦︻ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55277003
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073072972 ()

Victim profile: 76561198070819734

What happened? Description:
    I posted a trade on my Gleaming Set items in dota 2 lounge. Later this guy (the accused) named Cop Cop Cop!! is interested in trading with me, and asked me to see his offer, and add if him if he's interested. He gave me this link http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=118661651, where he said I would find my offer. I added him, after seeing that his item is offered high value items by different players (probably his friends or his accounts). So I added him, and ask what he wants for my gleaming seal set (I was absolutely not expecting to get that item, since I first believed it was too rare for him to give). He said, he's not sure how much his item could cost. He showed me another heroic item, which was skywrath's mage item. I checked it in the steam market, it costs like 0.15 dollars. So I told him so. Then, he keeps chatting with me, trying to get me into his trap. It was so real, I didn't know it was a trap. So we got to talking about the arcana offer which was offered for the item he has in the trade offer he first sent to me. He's speaking like he didn't know how much his item's worth, and asks me for advice. I checked in the steam market and found out it's worth almost nothing, so I came a conclusion that, the price would come from why the item was dropped for (for ex. godlike, firstblood because it's a heroic item, and the match it was dropped). So from that point, he begs me to talk to the guy who offered him the arcana, because that guy blocked him for i don't know what reason at first. This guy name "Skeleton Thing". Here's more info:
    | steamname: Skeleton Thing
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:75597461
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111460651
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198111460651
    So i added this guy, and talked to him, persuading him that the cop cop cop!! guy wants to trade with you. And asks him if he can unblock that guy, and talk with him about the offers. (At this point, I was not expecting profit, though a little I wished I could get something in return for the favor, I was doing this purely cause I wanted to help). So, the skeleton thing guy told me that the cop cop cop guy was an idiot, and said that he doesn't want the sven's heroic, but the skywrath's heroic which is in my inventory right now. He said things which I will post my conversation with him in the evidence. So it's to the point where skeleton thing guy said he doesn't want to trade with that guy. So i told the cop cop cop!! guy so. The cop cop cop guy said he wants my p.a. set, I asked him what have he got for me. He said what do I want, not exactly but that meaning. So i checked his inventory. Meanwhile the skeleton thing guy asks me if I have the heroic skywrath mage heroic, I said no, and then he said he's willing to trade it for 19 keys. So I thought that I should get my gleaming seal for that skywrath's heroic item. So I asked the cop cop cop guy, if I could have his skywrath's heroic item for my gleaming seal set. He agreed, and invited me to trade, or I invited him i can't remember. We both put the item, then he asked me if he can also have my immortal inscribed inverse bayonet, so I agreed, knowing that I would profit more. When I confirmed the trade, I got the item, and tried to reach the skeleton thing guy again. But both of them appears to be offline at the same time. I can no longer contact them, and them both are no longer in my friends list.

Please help me out, I've spent a lot of money in steam, and those items were one of the expensive ones, and I do not want to lose them. At least this is waht steam could do in return for me spending so much money on it right? Besides if you catch them, maybe you'll help out many others too. Who knows how many people have they stolen. Please tell me if i'm missing any evidence, for I will be willing to update them anytime.​

Provide Evidence:
    Use the title to classify each evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. -------╤デ╦︻

-------╤デ╦︻ New User

Steam:
    Here is the item I got
  3. -------╤デ╦︻

-------╤デ╦︻ New User

Steam: