1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198073396910 - (MJ / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cory, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Cory New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60108043
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073396910 (MJ)

Victim profile: 76561198073396910

What happened? Description:
    MJ posted a trade on csgolounge, asking for keys, in return he would give $1.8 paypal per key. I accepted his friend request, and he went onto my ventrilo server. We talked for a while, and he seemed very trustworthy. I traded him 48 keys, expecting to get $84.00 paypal. After I traded him the keys, he went offline.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused. Full screen Steam client browser unedited.
    I need a picture of your Paypal history for the past month also full screen browser unedited.
  3. MJsaurus

MJsaurus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56565591
    This fine gentleman received his money, hence why he will not post his paypal. I would appreciate if this was closed as he who bares the burden of proof hasn't responded, and I have nothing but +rep from several known traders and have made hundreds of cash transactions without ever having a problem.

Thank you.
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving due to allotted time to respond has expired.
    If you want to re submit your report in the future you can if you have all the correct evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.