1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198073437660 - (hoVer *BenQ / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mator, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mator

Mator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40476204
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198073437660 (hoVer *BenQ)

Victim profile: 76561198041218137

What happened? Description:
    Last summer sale, Call of Duty 7: Black Ops was reduced by 50% (14th July 2013), he asked me, if i could buy that game for him , because it's Sunday he can't get any cash on his Steam Account (PaySafeCard, I did nothing else former).

In that summer I have been working with him on a bigger website project, so I thought, I could trust him. And I bought that game for him and he promised, that I would receive a PaySafeCard the next day.

Fact is, that I didn't receive anything, although I have been constantly asking him, when I will get it. But I got either the answer "When I get money, but I don't know, when I get money" (paraphrased) or no answer or he's very fast offline. And now I got removed from his friend list. Furthermore his account exists since 12th October 2013 and he owns 71 games and is level 21, so I can't really believe, that he has no money.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 69470 View attachment 69471
    Here are screenshots, that shows the transaction and the gift.

Unfortunaly I got no chat history, because I had never in mind, that I want to report him here.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Sorry but the screenshot of the chat agreement is vital for this case.

Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.