1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198073825142 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Jaiseri, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7245432
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073825142

Victim profile: 76561197974756593

What happened? Description:
    I asked hes offer for my knife in csgolounge.He added me and we chatted abit and he offered me a 240USD. I saw hes rep so i agreed to go first. After i gave the knife he asked me to logout and login back to check im not using scammed accout. I did it and the guy was gone with my knife and had removed me from steam friends and removed my posts from hes csgolounge trade​

Provide Evidence:
    i added screenshots​

Attached Files:

2. CrusheR 2

CrusheR 2 Steam Trade Ban

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56779707
    Admin, please investigate this case. I never talked to this guy and i don't even know what he talking about. :/ Now my business is ruined because im selling keys thru paypal. He even comment on my cash rep thread. This is ridiculous. All my expensive items is already traded on my smurf account because im kinda scared to get a trade ban for nothin. Please investigate this asap. :( Now my reputation is doom how can i sell keys now. :/
  3. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
    Wow cut the crap allready. I have full evidence of ur scam and still your telling u didnt do it. pathetic
  4. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
    after i saw my proof to him in steamchat he again removed me. clearly shows he did it
  5. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
    1 more screenshot

Attached Files:

6. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51240658
    Hi I registered just to help. I was also scammed by this same guy for my knife last night. I have pictures and everything to prove it. If the admin could help me file a complaint against him that would be great. Jaiseri, I'm sorry I couldn't get the word out that this guy was a scammer it seems you were scammed after me and I probably could have warned you. I posted on several sites last night trying to warn people. I filed a few things on this guy hopefully we can try to stop this from happening again. And to the scammer, people get there due. But you know what I forgive you. But even with my forgiveness I'm still obligated to make sure that you stop what you're doing. Good luck Jaiseri.
  7. Katamayan

Katamayan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39234576
    Just my two cents, but this is bullshit. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't add up here.

Full disclosure, I traded with this guy when he was called GeT_RekT, and he was pretty legit, I went first and there was no funny stuff. I can show screens and all that crap on demand.

Jaiseri traded with GeT_HiGh, this name isn't listed anywhere as the accused's previous steam names.

I just had a chat to Acinonyx just before, (and I have screens) who claimed that the accused stole a huntsman from him. I found it odd that he didn't specify what skin or wear it was, but that might just be me. When I asked how, Acinonyx said that the accused removed an item from the trade window right before he clicked accept (he didn't specify, but I'm assuming it was a live trade). When I asked him to elaborate, he said that he was getting paid for the knife in keys. So somehow, the accused rapidly removed 90$ worth of keys from the trade window, and Aninonyx just accepted without a care.

The MO of the two scams is completely different. The accused paypal scammed Jaiseri and key scammed Acinonyx in two completely different ways, both of them odd. If Jaiseri had already traded the accused his knife, why would getting him to restart Steam be necessary?
  8. Katamayan

Katamayan New User

Steam:
    Also, just another thing. The accused has done many legit key trades, where as both of these accusers have no linked CSGO Rep threads, despite which they managed to get expensive knifes. Personally, I don't think this all adds up.
  9. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    I lied to you about the keys in the chat for two reasons. One to see if you were the original scammer smurf and two because you probably would have said I was an idiot for going first. The knife was a Huntsman Boreal forest stat track It was field tested and looked field tested. I have 3 friends who can back me up and sevreal random people who compliment me on my knife that day. I lied about the keys to see if you were him because if you would have back lashed. It was a paypal transfer that was suppose to happen. I went first and traded him the knife, He was suppose to then send me paypal transfer of 80$ a agreed on amount. He told me to log out to see if the knife was " a glitch or a fake" when I logged out he unfriended and blocked me. Im not worried about my knife, I went first. Yep i'm dumb for going first. Not my worry. My worry is that this doesnt happen again. Why would I have a beef with a guy who has done nothing to me?
  10. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    As for where i got my knife It was traded up to with betting skins. I have proof of that too

Attached Files:

11. Katamayan

Katamayan New User

Steam:
    So you lied to me a tonne, 'just in case' I was the scammer. All that proves is that I feel even less comfortable trusting you, since you lied a tonne and haven't provided enough information to support your claims.
  12. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    Like i said Im over it. If he gets off then he gets off. Let him go scam someone else. I believe that everyone has to answer for what they have done. Let the admin decide.
  13. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
  14. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    Does this alt account have a Stat track huntsman boreal forest? And im glad someone is making some progress. Katamayan, Im sorry I lied to you. But when you trust a guy based on his rep and then he steals something from you my first thought was that all his +reps we bought or faked in a club of false reps or something. Again the reason I added you. I didnt tell you the specifics of the knife hoping you'd slip up (if you were his alt account). As for the name not being the same, Steam can only hold the last 10 names of a person. His last 10 were:
    paszaTriceps paszaBiceps pasztaBicep pastaBiceps pasztaBicepx GeT_RekT pasztaTriceps pasztaBiceps PuppyBiceps QuadrupleBiceps. That doesnt look the least bit suspicious to you? This guy knew that steam could only hold the last 10 names and is filling it out so you cant see the older names. Why would he have us log out? well if I add you as a friend and we chat and you delete me without logging out then i can still read the old chat but its grayed out, where as if you log out the chat is erased. But one thing you cant get around is that when i go to my trade history and click on the "Get_wrong" name it still leads me to his profile. This tells me that he has done this before, only someone with experience could have know these little loop holes.
    I would be more than happy to talk with you more about this matter, I can give you my skype or my phone number just pm me. I'm not joking around about this guy stealing peoples stuff.
  15. Jaiseri

Jaiseri New User

Steam:
    Well actualy he did. But anyways add me on steam and we can talk more
  16. Acinonyx

Acinonyx New User

Steam:
    I know its the admins job to do the research but I caught one more thing, looking around this morning. In Jaiseri's first picture you can see that "Get_High" has been a steam member since 19th of October 2012. And if we look on the accused Steamrep Or profile we see that he has been a member since 19th of October 2012. What are the odds.