1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198073867179 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 1990's Television, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1990's Television

1990's Television New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31231356
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073867179

Victim profile: 76561198046140165

What happened? Description:
    In July 2014 I had submitted a report ticket on an Outpost trade in which SpicyCandy was brokering items for a scammer. That report was reviewed and spicy was permanently banned from Outpost due to, not only the evidence I provided, but from additional evidence found by Outpost staff while researching the situation. It recently came to my attention though, that no action has been taken by Steamrep on the matter of adding a special reputation or mark on his account, nor was a user by the name of Rico given any marks or special reputation notes. He was found to also be taking part in brokering items for the same marked individual Prawstitute.
    I will be including a .txt file that was saved from submitting the original report as well as the direct link to the Outpost support ticket.
    TF2OP Ticket: http://tf2outpost.com/ticket/654788

Below I've also included a few extra screenshots from Outpost including the trade in question, the item history of one of the many items that were being brokered (You'll notice the items were even crafted by Prawstitute) as well as SpicyCandy's Outpost account showing that he was banned.

Thanks guys.
    90's​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SpicyCandy

SpicyCandy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56800725
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, I'm going to accept this report and handle a caution tag; reason is that the report on FoG was archived, thus considered void.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.