1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198073872546 - (| ❤SPAC3Y❤™ | / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr.Grape, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Grape

Mr.Grape New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75824142
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073872546 (| ❤SPAC3Y❤™ |)

Victim profile: 76561198111914012

What happened? Description:
    Due to a previous report, This scammer took my bills and my graybans. In my attempt to get them back i had discovered that he had sold them on for other objects such as keys and when i asked for the return of my items he said that in order to get them back i had to scam someone else of there goods to get my items back which of course i wasnt going to do. He said the taking of my items was an 'exercise' to show me how it felt to loose items which i have no clue on what he was talking about. On further conversation, i was able to get him to admit he was a scammer and has scammed before and also that he wanted to try and get me involved in scamming and that we would 'split' the profites. I did not take part in this and I hope no-one else runs into this low life.​

Provide Evidence:
    below are pictures of the conversation where he admits to scamming, asks me to get involved with it and that in order for me to get my stuff back, (bills hat and graybans) i would have to scam other people to get the back which i dont want to do and confirmation that he stole my items for an 'exercise'.
    View attachment 83272
    (2 PAGES MISSING DUE TO MISFUNCTIONS AND NOT BEING ABLE TO ADD THEM IN (TOP LEFT)) down below
    View attachment 83273

View attachment 83274

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please upload higher res pictures since those are very hard to read.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.