1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198073994350 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Asdapo, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Asdapo

Asdapo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52841082
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073994350

Victim profile: 76561197964275575

What happened? Description:
    I have been digging ever since a certain Lee Hwangmin trading a beauty of a Blue Gem Bayo for less than 300k, the trade link posted in the profile led to an alt account with an identical BS but an empty PS. here is the original: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=500704069
    I looked deep into the history of various items in "Lee"'s inventory, including the knife. I boiled it down to 2 suspects, the latest non-alt accounts to have held the knife. spUUks was soon the one I confirmed to be the scammer, if you look into the history of many of his items, they pass through the same alt accounts as the original bayonet did.
    One look at spUUk's inventory shows the scale of his crimes. 1000's of $ gone in skins, and many poor souls tricked by his web of deception. I have to say, this guy is good, really good, but I hope this will be the executing blow to his account.

This is spuuks' inventory that shows his history of alt's: http://csgo.exchange/id/76561198073994350#view/3306896861

And this is lee's inventory with the bait knife: http://csgo.exchange/id/76561198185558151#

spUUks NEEDS to see justice, If anyone sees this, please see the evidence for yourselves, investigate a little and report him, for the sake of the many who have been scammed.

as a sidenote: I myself have not been scammed, however when I saw this case I just had to take it- hopefully it will be worthwhile. The victim is simply someone "lee" offered his knife for on csgolounnge​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

sudden_death likes this.
  2. sudden_death

sudden_death Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29133462
  3. spUUkz

spUUkz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56864311
    ok^^ that is really funny :D ... yes i had a bayo looking like that! but.... i payed around 500 for it.... 2. it was payside blue!!! not bs!!! 3. i never had another!! and i never had one bs blue!! the one in lees profile is ps blue! so what´s the problem^^
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Asdapo

If the accused didn't scam you, then we can't accept your scam report. Especially if you have no evidence of them scamming altogether. Additionally, we don't enforce prices at SteamRep. If the accused traded the items as agreed, and someone else confirmed, then it's not a scam. Because the items were traded as agreed, there is no breach of trade agreement, and therefore no scam occurred.