1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198074158351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [Musha★SG]™[Alpha], Jan 20, 2015.

1. [Musha★SG]™[Alpha]

[Musha★SG]™[Alpha] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18016447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074158351

Victim profile: 76561197996298622

What happened? Description:
    I was browsing through CSGO Lounge, looking to purchase keys. I stumbled upon this deal: [http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=45733326]. I added and messaged him on Steam regarding the deal, and he told me to send the payment to his stated PayPal account. Once payment is done, he verified it, accepted it and soon after, he went offline, which I assumed he removed me from his friends list and blocked me, telling me to "make a PayPal claim to your (my) money back, I'll just create a new PayPal account. I've opened a dispute on the amount sent, and in his response he mentioned that I was lying and I was the one who tried to scam him.​

Provide Evidence:
    1 ) Basically, I was interested in his CSGO keys deal. So I've contacted him via Steam and added him as friend. He seemed very friendly, and we engaged in a small conversation, so I did not include that part (will upload if required), only the parts on the agreement made. I've labelled them as Proof_1, Proof 6 etc.

2) I've included the screenshot where I sent the amount his stated to his PayPal account, also his comments on the dispute I've initiated.

3) He removed me as a friend and blocked me soon after.

4) I've included a screenshot of my trade offer history, at different times, waiting to receive my purchased keys from him.​

Attached Files:

2. [Musha★SG]™[Alpha]

Steam:
    Bump. May a moderator look into this issue, I would appreciate that, thank you!
    ✯ NiKun ✯ likes this.
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
  4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
  5. [Musha★SG]™[Alpha]

Steam:
    First 15 images of my inventory history, labelled 1-15. Do note that #4 is at the bottom due to an upload error.

Attached Files:

6. [Musha★SG]™[Alpha]

Steam:
    Next 9 images of my inventory history, labelled 16-24. #1 being the latest, and #24 being the earliest.

Attached Files:

7. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Thank you for being so detailed with your evidence.

They are now banned.