1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074245816 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tapioca Pudding, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Tapioca Pudding

Tapioca Pudding New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53147053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074245816

Victim profile: 76561198067598194

What happened? Description:
    The reason I'm reporting is because after Chocolate told me he thinks reporting to steamrep would be useless, so I decided to do it for him because I don't want this stupid scammer going around and possibly scamming more people. Choc. gave him his P90 Asiimov [MW] and USP-S Caiman Stattrak [FN] being told he just was going to get them duped. I told him not to, but Choc. is an idiot and didn't listen to me. I cannot show evidence, because he already sold them off. I checked his CSGO inv, and they're gone. Sadly, as Chocolate slept last night, the scammer blocked, unfriended, and turned his profile private, so he couldnt screenshot his chat logs (since he turned his PC off in his sleep of course) I do have a screenshot of their trade though, and it will be attached below.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You need pictures of the chat.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need the victim to file the report themself, or at a bare minimum (not ideal) for the victim to post in this thread giving permission for you to report on their behalf. The victim will still need to provide all necessary evidence, which is usually only available to them.

We also need uncropped screenshots of trade agreement (usually pictures of conversation with accused in Steam chat) and trade history. These usually cannot be provided by someone filling out a report on behalf of another. Since this report is not properly formatted, and lacks any usable evidence, I am archiving it. Please have the victim fill out a report on their own, instead of making one on their behalf.