1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198074396766 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by crusten, Apr 7, 2015.

1. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55047852
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074396766

Victim profile: 76561198070361432

What happened? Description:
    I saw that the suspect was purchasing CS:GO skins via PayPal so I added him and we agreed on 60$ for my Gut Knife Night Field-Tested. I offered to get a middleman and he said that he had bad experiences with middlemen and I believed him. He also said that he had bad experiences with going first in cash trades and he had a lot of (fake) PayPal rep. So I trusted him and traded him my knife. Then, he said,"Where is the knife?" I checked his inventory and it was not there. He said he would restart Steam but blocked me and unfriended me instead.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
  3. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    UPDATE: This is a screenshot taken when I was talking to my friend on Skype and he added him
    bandicam 2015-04-07 17-55-05-264.jpg
  4. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    I just figured out that the scammer had posted the item on the Steam market for 100 dollars (as seen in one of the pictures above). He lies about not receiving the item until 2 AM but he actually had his item hidden in the market.
  5. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    Here's him hiding the knife on the market immediately after I traded him it bandicam 2015-04-06 21-55-19-476.jpg
  6. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57065519
    Hello, seller here.

First of all, this was never intended to be a "Scam" or get out of hand as it has. But the "Victim" has harassed me across the board, including Youtube, and my steam profile. (I dont have SS because I deleted them due to their heavily worded nature)

Also, I never posted the knife on steam market, but I however, do admit to saying what I said to his friend. At that point I was fed up with it, had a long day, and didn't want to deal with what he had to say to me. The knife was sold earlier this morning to my key broker but I can see what I can do in terms of refunding his items if I can get a formal apology.

Now back to the original concept of not posting the item on the steam market, as you can see [​IMG]
    As I stated the knife was sold, but if Crusten is willing to cooperate in an orderly fashion, I am willing to return his item value (Seeing as the knife has already been sold to my broker for keys, and the keys traded for paypal money to my regular buyers)

This is a paypal screenshot of my buyer buying keys.
    [​IMG]
  7. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    If you have any further questions I will be active all night, also crusten I unblocked you
  8. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    It seems as if I am still blocked, and my name is not Tristan Wood.
  9. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    Please unblock me so we can settle this dispute.
  10. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    Fixed, I clicked "Done" instead of "Unblock"
  11. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    My bad, Tristan Wood easily could have been you sending funds to a family member or friend, I apologize for that.
  12. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    SteamRep admins, please don't ban InclementDeath yet, we're settling this dispute and I'm gonna leave this thread open until we settle it.
  13. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    EDIT: INCLEMENTDEATH AND I ARE WORKING ON RETURNING THE ITEM IN THE FORM OF A NEW ITEM AND EVERYTHING IS COOL. I don't know how to take this report down so can an admin please close this?
  14. Doctor Marlin Luther King

Doctor Marlin Luther King New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44787316
    I can confirm that he is a scammer, he scammed me earlier this morning. I will post a report soon.
  15. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
    Damn, I hope it all goes well, he unfriended me so I will be posting another report.
  16. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    I sold the account. Report it all you want, I quit gaming
  17. crusten

crusten New User

Steam:
  18. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    Funny how he didnt add the part where I said "I am no longer scamming, I learned my lesson and have donated half of the stuff to my friends" But you know, keep up the good work Crusten. This is borderline stalking at this point.
  19. Moriarty

Moriarty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37464972
    To learn your lesson is not to donate your items to your friend, it is to pay the people you scammed... Good thing you admitted that too here :D
  20. InclementDeath

InclementDeath New User

Steam:
    Learned my lesson as in I no longer scam. Notice no more reports? No more increase in items?