1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198074541613 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bεtrayedyou, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Bεtrayedyou

Bεtrayedyou New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27445766
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074541613

Victim profile: 76561198015157261

What happened? Description:
    I saw on csgolounge that he was buying my flip knife, so I added him on steam. He had good rep so I traded him the flip knife, after I traded him he said he could not send less than 200$ and told me I was not going to get my knife back unless I gave him my other two, all 3 for 200$
    After arguing with him I finally gave in and traded him the other two, then he spammed the steam chat and blocked me. I never received a payment on Paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Youtube videos of trades:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

We also need full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.
  3. Bεtrayedyou

Bεtrayedyou New User

Steam:
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Still need the PayPal history.
  5. Bεtrayedyou

Bεtrayedyou New User

Steam:
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Ready for review.
  7. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi, can you please upload the screenshot of your inventory history and the screenshot of your paypal history directly to Steamrep via the "Upload a File" button.
  8. Bεtrayedyou

Bεtrayedyou New User

Steam:
    Here
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
    Clive likes this.
  9. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hello @Bεtrayedyou,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.