1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198074753767 - (robber :D / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Mac Donalds[NO SOUND], Mar 12, 2014.

1. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Mac Donalds[NO SOUND] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50292152
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074753767 (robber :D)

Victim profile: 76561198060850032

What happened? Description:
    Telling people in game about this uncraft hat worth 5-6 buds and is selling for a bills but in trade it was a clean one is is trying to convince me its a dirty but it is not​

Provide Evidence:
    Picture of him trying to tell me withs a dirty hat worth 5-6 buds​

Attached Files:

2. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Thank you for the report, a SteamREP admin will look at this soon.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79562278
    I am happy that this was reported. I almost gave him a bud for his hat but I was informed my one of my friends that he used a description tag on the hat to make it appear as if it was dirty, and not clean. The hat was actually worth 1.33 ref verses the 6 buds he said it is worth. He has tried to commit these name changing scams before, changing the names and descriptions of items to make them look more valuable. I could not gather evidence of the scam because he left before I could do so. He came back after he fled the first time and bragged about using the hat to scam someone out of a professional killstreak genuine awper hand and some "sweets".

Also, he has fled from many spycrabs on the Skial Trade NY server.
  4. JoshuaG007

JoshuaG007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51265644
    As much as I hate to say it, I believe he succeeded. I was in a server with him when he some guy traded bought it for multiple professional killstreaks which people were saying was worth about 2-3 buds. I don't have any proof but I have him on my friends list. He also has The Law hat renamed to Genuine Bills" Hat but I think that was a joke.
  5. Tonycop

Tonycop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49743015
    Robber tryed to scam me he renamed his hat "genuine bills hat" that he said he got from "pre ordering half life 3" luckily i saw this but he quit the chat before i took a screenshot also f upload_2014-3-17_21-11-46.png
  6. Tonycop

Tonycop New User

Steam:
    also he sold this hat in a sever that was craftable but he used a description tag to make it not craftable and sod it for 2 keys
  7. Tonycop

Tonycop New User

Steam:
    sorry i meant 2 buds
  8. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    This kid still comes to skail servers and pulls the same scams everyday. Something needs to be done about him.
  9. Mac Donalds[NO SOUND]

Mac Donalds[NO SOUND] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50292152
    I honestly forgot this was here, idk y this isn't taken care of yet. its been a whole month and nothing...
  10. FLUFFER

FLUFFER New User

Steam:
    I was steamrep will deal with this guy, he is still trying to scam people on every server he goes onto...