1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074855197 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 아리조나 (arizboi), Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 아리조나 (arizboi)

아리조나 (arizboi) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:95763469
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074855197

Victim profile: 76561198151792666

What happened? Description:
    I wanted to trade his NS bundle SF immortal and CMarcana for my 4 Cache bundles and 3 Immo TI5 items and he agreed on it he seemed ok since he had a lot of rep and tons of items which i thought he got tru good trading so i went first on sending the items needed for him to send the items i want but after i sent my items he blocked me unfriended me and went off with my items and stole them checking his inventory he removed the sender but my dedication was still there​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. 아리조나 (arizboi)

아리조나 (arizboi) New User

Steam:
    he already scammed a lot of ppl and is still doing it to more everyday unless something is done xD
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the entire chat agreement between you and the accused.
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history in a Steam client browser.
  4. 아리조나 (arizboi)

아리조나 (arizboi) New User

Steam:
    The items mentioned on it were only Giftables (Ti5 Immortal items cant be traded and can only be gifted) items so it is not recorded on trade history and he already blocked and unfriended me so i cannot see the chats anymore its been a month since the post was made and this guy has scammed a lot already dont you think its enough proof already that he is a scammer anyways i do not hope to get items back i just want justice to be done
  5. 아리조나 (arizboi)

아리조나 (arizboi) New User

Steam:
    the guy is still lurking d2l and in games trade chats scamming more people everyday i hope action gets done as soon as possible
  6. 아리조나 (arizboi)

아리조나 (arizboi) New User

Steam:
    its already august and the guy is still scamming a lot of people and nothing has been done 7 people reported him and you guys still do nothing
  7. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    If people are falling for his scams, then they're not checking steamrep. If they checked steamrep, they would see the reports. If they're not checking steamrep, they're not going to see a tag. Steamrep does something simply by existing, but it cannot force people to check someone's steamrep profile. If everyone checked steamrep profile they would be a lot safer.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.