1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198074864585 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by {FG} TheMCBros99, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {FG} TheMCBros99

{FG} TheMCBros99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37872447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198074864585

Victim profile: 76561198074244903

What happened? Description:
    Darkflame posted on a raffle group (TF2 Raffle/Lotto) That he wanted to raffle an item, when MoneyMoney said he would raffle an item for him. Dark said he would raffle a key, but that he would have to get it later. Money said that he had to go in 2 minutes, and when given the Painted Bruisers Bandana, Money deleted DarkFlame, and took his item. When I confronted him about this, he claimed that he bought it from backpack.tf I looked up the history of it, and it is in Darkflames ownership at one point in time.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is down below.​

Attached Files:

Darkflame_10 likes this.
  2. Darkflame_10

Darkflame_10 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56989587
    Yes this did happen to me, and all the evidence is true.
  3. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57299428
    Can I just point out that I would never do that because I own my own raffle group with almost 700 members in it and I would never scam people and give myself a title like that.. There might have been someone who framed me because I don't own hardly anything in my inventory.. Never have never will, I'm a poor tf2er I just play the game for fun!
  4. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    and even if this report was true it is the wrong category It wasn't a spycrab run or gambling soo.
  5. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Raffle is a form of gambling.
  6. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Evidence proves you are a scammer. You rushed to sell the item that you scammed, when you claimed to raffle it? And look, its not in your inventory anymore!
  7. The Admlnistrator

The Admlnistrator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59159908

I can vouch for this,

He scammed 12+ people in another raffle group called TF2 GoC
  8. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    There are a lot of odd coincidences here. Shortly after this report was filed, your backpack all but empties out. Sure, the item in question doesn't show up on backpack.tf's history, but I find that odd. I also found something on your group's announcement page that is interesting... Check this out: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RaffleCentral#announcements/detail/120793784215365312
    Does this have something to do with your backpack emptying? If so, why was this not mentioned? Oh, and I do have a screenshot of the page, so if it goes missing, let me know and I'll upload it.

Your name change history also matches up with the approximate time of the chat, same letters, same cases, everything.
    And your argument of owning a raffle group isn't exactly valid either. I've seen people with backpack values in the thousands of dollars decide to risk scamming. While it is unlikely you would risk your reputation for so little, it is still possible.

While I have no say in the validity of this report or the outcome, I do suggest that everyone involved be as honest as possible.
  9. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    You know what ban me from backpack.tf i don't care I'm done playing tf2 and I'm done trading. I've been accused to many times lately it's too much to handle. If You ban me from bp.tf go ahead. But please don't ban me from steam because i have almost 200$ worth of games that I play and I would really like to not lose 200$ worth of games! Sorry if you all think I did something bad but I didn't I think I'm being accused for something I didn't do. But go ahead. Just please let me remain on steam and I will never trade a single soul again!
  10. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    That wasn't my intention, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm just asking for a few answers.

You should know better than anyone, if you run a raffle group, you are going to be accused of scamming eventually. If you do have evidence that you are NOT scamming, showing it would clear your name pretty quick.
  11. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    If I could make a suggestion? Maybe show where most of your backpack went? A screenshot of your inventory history would do that for you.
  12. The Admlnistrator

The Admlnistrator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59159908
    I've noticed an odd pattern

After he got "hacked"

Most of his items went to "Lt.Scout"

http://backpack.tf/u/76561198040714546

I don't believe thats an alt but more than likely he quicksold items to him

Most of his ref went to a bot too

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198074864585?time=1412319600

I then go back when MoneyMoney has huge spikes increased backpack value
    Then suddenly drops to nothing

I again found most of his items went to Lt.Scout.

Something is very odd here.

But there isn't enough proof to prove that Lt.Scout is his account.

So I went further back

On the 24th of September MoneyMoney gets a Level Three Chin from "epic gamer"
    If you go into the history you can see he sold it to Spookeh Potato
    Epic Gamer also happens to be in the same Raffle Group as MoneyMoney.

As seen here in his steam profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/epic_gamer_offical/

I can conclude that MoneyMoney has scammed users of the raffle group
    Quicksold them all.

Than claimed he got hacked,

He should be a marked scammer because this is the second time hes done it in two different groups.
  13. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    Please don't get Lt. Scout mixed up in this every time I get keys I cash out to his account.. He buys for Paypal money. He bought my whole inventory. Multiple times.. and when I was in TF2 Game Of Chance I didn't scam the people intentionally, like I've told you guys a million times. I said I would raffle stuff for them and they gave me there stuff. I then went to go raffle there items and I was no longer a mod, but I wasn't able to return the items because they befriended me after They gave me the items!
  14. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Ok, Lt. Scout is a well known trader. I hate scammers, but Money is right. Please leave Lt. Scout out of this. Ive bought keys from him... Ill inform him on this post
  15. {FG} TheMCBros99

Steam:
    Epic gamer, I know him! Ill ask him about this
  16. Lt. Scout

Lt. Scout New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40224409
    Howdy there, TheMCBros99 let me know that I had come up in something on SteamRep, so here I am. I am willing to do whatever it takes to prove I am not an alt of the accused, and the accused is not an alt of mine. It is unfortunate to hear that some of the items I have purchased may have been stolen; if solid evidence is found the conclusion is made that some goods were stolen, I will do my best to repay the affected party (parties). Thanks all, please contact me if you need anything!
    Knucklejoe likes this.
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    It is apparent that the accused knew that he was trying a scam when he told the victim to restart Steam. He was hoping that he lost all chat records of chat.
    I will be marking this ready for review and let admin decide the outcome.
  18. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    do whatever you feel is right i wont hold a grudge against anyone. :)
  19. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    Before i get marked as a scammer, please give me an opportunity to pay back everyone that i scammed. And hopefully that will be an opportunity to wipe my slate! The only people i scammed was darkflame and a few people in tf2 game of chance raffling group!
  20. MoneyMoney

MoneyMoney New User

Steam:
    Hi im just curious why you stated something about me trading with epic gamer about the level 3 chin because it was a perfectly reputable trade! here is proof. perfectly good trade.JPG
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.