1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198075127700 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strix [HyperNova], Dec 1, 2014.

1. Strix [HyperNova]

Strix [HyperNova] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80288125
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198075127700

Victim profile: 76561198120841978

What happened? Description:
    Scammed through Paypal for Earbuds
    He agreed to pay me $42.00 paypal for my very low history Earbuds. I went first because he had more +rep than me. He said he would send a bank payment. He sent a payment but instead of paying me it asked me to pay him. I have reported him on everything I can but to no avail. I don't think i can get the money or my items back.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. GrossKhan

GrossKhan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34234331
    He tried the exact same thing to me with an unusual hat for 26$, i also received a bill instead of a payment via paypal, but i told him i will sent my hat only when i received the 26$, then he went offline. I got Screenshots from the chat with him
  3. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    Can you try to make a additional report with the evidence you got?
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Strix [HyperNova] , in order to proceed with your report please add:
    -A screenshot of your paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar;
    -A screenshot of that bill sent to you- in full screen, displaying the url bar, without editing or cropping anything;
    -Screenshots of the agreement in full, showing what items were supposed to be traded.

Make sure you don't corrupt any screenshot, if there is any sensitive information I will hide them.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.