1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198075308046 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by alex12, May 8, 2015.

1. alex12

alex12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39949707
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198075308046

Victim profile: 76561198040165142

What happened? Description:
    Gifted 4 immortals for lina arcana. I went first since his reputation was good. Gave the gifts, he remove me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have his post on dota2lounge, however it is his new post after he deleted the one where we say that we can add each other.
    I do have the steam chat where we acknowledge the deal and him thanking me for the gifts before deleting me.
    And screenshots of his inventory that show my name on the gifts.
    http://i.imgur.com/pMVON5A.jpg

Attached Files:

2. alex12

alex12 New User

Steam:
    http://i.imgur.com/lEpWwsa.jpg
    first pic, original deal before he deleting the messages and trade all together
    second pic, him adding me 4 hours later after finding out about the report and attempting to cover it up by gifting me a 'lina', and claiming an arcana was never agreed upon. I even called out what he was doing before he mentions it because I can smell the scam, knowing I had the original d2l post and wanted to lay the trap for him to talk himself into.
    third pic, the rest of the conversation where he claims my items will be returned when they can in 2 weeks, i hope this doesnt prolong this scam artist's report
  3. alex12

alex12 New User

Steam:
    Valve found my evidence enough for him to be trade banned on steam.

He has continued to scam; as you can tell by his growing inventory of immortals.

He also has now taken a new steam name and avatar.

Anyone going review this report?
  4. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @alex12
    Hi could you please provide an uncropped inventory history of the timeframe showing you did not receive the lina arcana in trade. A bit redundant with that funny chatlog but it's needed for evidence.

Also that excuse he gives is hiliarious, I think you've well established that it was for lina arcana. I'll look into this in the next couple days.
  5. alex12

alex12 New User

Steam:
    I unfortunately do not have that. Went into rage mode print screening/painting not thinking things through. Just can tell original deal was for arcana, him acknowledging a 'lina' gift and also that the gift was not arcana. Thank you for responding.