1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198075360903 - (BOB_SEALs / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LandFort, Mar 9, 2014.

1. LandFort

LandFort New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60623840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198075360903 (BOB_SEALs)

Victim profile: 76561198081513409

What happened? Description:
    English:

3 and this person was selling a key of Weapon I activate her and he said to me that already it was used, I have all the proofs that the key works, in the image of below they will see that I cannot activate her for privacy of country, but the key works. Specify that the key was alone for Russia and the scrammer agreed to buy it. Everything the others this one in the photos

Spanish:

Estaba vendiendo una key de Arma 3 y esta persona la activo y me dijo que ya estaba usada, tengo todas las pruebas de que la key funciona, en la imagen de abajo verán que no la puedo activar por privacidad de país, pero la key funciona. Especifique que la key era solo para Rusia y el scrammer accedió a comprarla. Todo los demás esta en las fotos​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ´​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Aca le digo que es para Russia, ONLY FOR RUSSIAN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BOB_SEALs

BOB_SEALs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57547587
    u just a lying give me a code used and report me ??? wtf u see ARMA 3 on my steam???
  3. LandFort

LandFort New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60623840
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.